A Welcome Distraction

⚠️smut⚠️

"Hey babe." Eddie yells as he enters the apartment, you hear the door slam shut behind him.
"Hiii," you call out to him from the kitchen where you're rolling meatballs in your hands.
"Smells delicious already!" He tells you as he drops a bag of groceries onto the worktop beside you, he kisses your cheek.
"Let's hope they taste delicious, I've never made my own meatballs before." You laugh, rolling the last one and placing it onto the hot pan with the others.

You wash your hands by the sink before emptying the contents of the paper bag Eddie brought home from the store with the rest of the ingredients you need to make a meal for your mom, dad, uncle Wayne and Jenny who are coming over to your place for dinner tonight. You begin chopping the vegetables needed for the meatball sauce, Eddie watches over you with a keen eye.

"Learning a thing or two?" You look to him with a smirk and ask, before continuing chopping up tomatoes.
"I just love watching you cook in our kitchen," he smiles warmly before crossing the room to stand behind you, pressing his chest against your back as his hands wander your bare thighs that stick out from below his oversized band tee which is the only thing you're wearing right now.

You involuntarily shiver at his delicate touch as he brushes your hair out of the way and begins kissing your neck softly, pushing his crotch against your ass and caging you in between him and the worktop. You drop the knife onto the cutting board, pushing it to the side, unable to concentrate on the task at hand anymore as Eddie's hands explore every inch of your exposed skin while his mouth caresses your neck. You melt into his touch, closing your eyes and enjoying the way he ravishes you with his tongue.

You quickly snap yourself out of it though when the oven timer begins beeping, letting you know the fresh bread you've baked is done.
"Eddie stop," you sigh hesitantly as you try to squirm away from his touch, "don't start something you can't finish, our family will be here soon." You tell him as you try to turn around to face him but his hands don't allow it.
"I'll make it quick." He whispers in your ear as he pushes the tee that you're wearing out of the way, revealing the fact you're wearing no underwear underneath, he licks his lips at the sight.

He drops to his knees behind you, kissing the length of your legs before leaving a small hickey bruise on the flesh of your bare ass.
"Eddie," you giggle as he nibbles on the soft flesh, "I'm being serious, they'll be here any minute and I- fuck!" you gasp as Eddie suddenly bends you over the countertop with no warning and begins lapping at your pussy from behind.
"Mmmm," he groans, his lips vibrating against your clit as he plunges his tongue inside of you.
"Holy fuck, Eddie." you moan breathlessly as you grip the countertop that you're bent over as his tongue devours you.

He grips your ass in one hand while the other reaches between your thighs, using two fingers to rub your clit as his tongue pushes into your entrance, swirling around teasingly as he tastes you. Your legs feel like jelly already as you push yourself back onto his face harder, holding onto the worktop for support as he works you quickly towards an orgasm.

He switches his tongue for his fingers and plunges them deep inside of you, his tongue taking care of your throbbing clit while his fingers curl at just the right angle. Your legs begin to shake and threaten to give out as Eddie quickens his pace against your core, dragging sweet little whimpers from your lips as you clench around his two fingers and yelp his name.

He lets go of his grasp on your ass only to full force slap it with his flat palm, causing it to sting and leaving a red imprint on the skin there. It only adds to the intense pleasure you're already experiencing and pushes you closer to the edge of climax. You arch your back, allowing Eddie a better angle as he licks figures of eight onto your swollen clit, his fingers plunging quickly in and out of your wetness.
"Cum for me," he tells you, his breath fanning over your sensitive bud causing you to jolt, "I wanna taste you." He says.