I Get Messages From The Stars

Eddie's van rolls to a stop outside of Steve's place, you sit passenger as Chrissy, Gareth, Jeff and Robin all roll around in the back, laughing their heads off at Eddie's wild driving making them almost fear for their lives.
"Everyone okay back there?" You laugh before reapplying your red lipstick leftover from the gig at The Hideout.
"No broken bones or anything?" Eddie adds.
"Think we are all good, no thanks to your crazy ass driving!" Robin shouts as she fixes her hair and shoves the back door open, they all spill out onto the street.

"Drive your damn self next time!" Eddie tells Robin and ruffles her hair, messing it up again which earns him a punch in the arm from Robin.
"You're designated driver tonight, we are all getting druuuunk!" Chrissy squawks as she grabs you and Robin and drags you to Steve's front door where the party is in full swing inside. Eddie and Gareth shake their heads laughing at the girls, knowing full well they'll probably need to carry them home later.

"Hello hello, my favourite rockstars and groupies!" Steve beams as he spots the group entering his home, he swills a red solo cup in one hand and runs his other hand through his immaculate hair.
"We missed you at The Hideout tonight!" You tell him and throw your arms around him for a friendly hug.
"Well I had to get this place ready for the after party." He tells you before greeting the rest of the group.
"Eww, don't hug me Harrington." Robin jokes with him.
"A kiss for you, mi lady." He winks and tries his best to place a smooch onto Robin but she quickly dives out of the way making you all laugh.

"You're not my type I'm afraid Steve." Robin laughs before stealing his drink and downing it.
"Alright, somebody is gonna get drunk tonight!" Steve laughs as he watches Robin throw his drink back.
"Think I'll be the only sober one tonight." Eddie sighs.
"No way man, have they made you designated driver?" Steve says as he bumps fists with Eddie.
"Yeah, fucking sucks but suppose someone's gotta drive their drunken asses home." Eddie laughs.
"You guys can all stay here, I don't mind and my parents are gone until lunchtime tomorrow." Steve offers with a shrug.
"That'd be cool man, sure you don't mind?" Eddie asks him.
"Not at all, you're all welcome here." Steve says with a smile.
"Well alright then, let's get the beers cracked open!" Eddie grins.
"Uh oh, looks like I'll be babysitter tonight for your drunken ass!" You nudge your boyfriends arm.
"You love it really." Eddie winks. You all follow Steve into the kitchen where he passes cold beers out around the group.

You all chill out in the kitchen, Robin and Steve carry on with one another, having competitions to see who can chug their beer the quickest, Robin almost throws up in the sink but quickly gathers herself and grabs another beer, tossing the whole thing back.
"You'll never out drink me Buckley!" Steve laughs.
"You're a pussy, I can so outdrink you, with ease!" Robin replies.
"You're gonna be so fucked, don't say I didn't warn you." Steve teases before downing another bottle of beer.

Gareth and Chrissy giggle and whisper to each other, stealing quick kisses with one another as Gareth's hands travel all over Chrissy's little black dress.
"Oh my god guys, get a room!" Jeff complains before covering his eyes with his hands.
"Is that jealousy I hear?" Gareth says with a tilt of his head.
"I ain't jealous, it's.. whatever." Jeff shrugs.
"You gotta go find yourself a girl!" Eddie tells him.
"Like who? Nobody wants to date this freak." Jeff sighs while sipping his beer. You nudge his arm.
"You're not a freak, you're a goddamn rockstar." You wink, "anyway, these two are total freaks and they managed to bag us!" You laugh, gesturing to Eddie and Gareth.
"Get that beer down you and get out there!" Eddie tells Jeff and points to the lounge where there are many single ladies for Jeff to pick from.
"I dunno man, I don't even know where to begin." Jeff laughs shyly.
"Come on, let's all go dance and help Jeff find himself a lady." You suggest, everyone nods and you all trail through into the lounge where the party is in full swing.