Yours... Forever

-⚠️2873 words of pure smut⚠️-

Eddie has drank way too much wine to be able to drive the van home tonight, so Jenny made sure to call a cab for you guys to get back to the trailer. You stumble out of the barn, arms linked with one another for support, you yell 'good night' to the tipsy party goers who are still partying at the wedding into the small hours. Eddie opens the cab door, gesturing for you to enter.
"Your carriage, mi'lady." He slurs in his best posh English accent, you throw yourself into the back seat of the cab, with your high heels clutched in one hand and your purse tucked under your armpit.
"Why thank you, good sir." You giggle. You and Eddie laugh, giggle and snort the whole ride back the the trailer, the cab driver stays silent and is probably laughing internally at you and Eddie's drunken antics.

Eddie pays the driver, slurs something that sounds like 'thank you' before pulling you out of the cab.
"Let me take those for you." He says and grabs your shoes while he holds you around the waist with his other arm.
"You're such a gentleman Eddie, have I ever told you that?" You say as you sway, unsteadily in his grip. The cab pulls away and disappears into the night.
"You may have mentioned it once or twice." He smirks.

You burp out loud, then blush and throw your hand over your mouth, before bursting into rippling laughter, so loud you're sure you'll have woken his neighbours up.
"Ooops, all that Prosecco has gotten to me." You giggle. Eddie buckles with laughter.
"I might be a gentleman, but you are no lady!" He laughs. You punch his arm softly.
"Hey, I totally am a lady!" You say with your best annoyed frown painted on your face.
"Sure you are." He says with a wink before unlocking the trailer and guiding you inside.

"I am like sooo ladylike." You say as you throw your purse onto the kitchen table, spinning around to face Eddie as he locks the door behind himself before kicking off his shoes.
"If you say so." He shrugs with a smug look on his face. He steps forward and takes your face in his hands, placing a sloppy kiss onto your lips which soon turns into a hardcore make out session, standing in the middle of his pitch black trailer. Things quickly get very heated, Eddie tries to step towards you to bring himself even closer to your body, but instead he stumbles and knocks you right on your ass. You soften his landing as he lands right on top of you on the carpeted floor.

"Ouuuuch!" You squeal, clutching at your ass.
"That's gonna bruise." Eddie laughs as he rolls about on top of your body.
"You're crushing me, you goddamn heavy lump!" You laugh as you struggle under his weight.
"Sorry baby, sorry." Eddie chuckles loudly, taking his weight onto his forearms at either side of your head. He lays his body on top of yours still, but at least he is no longer crushing you. He peers down into your eyes, still smiling wildly, he pushes a strand of hair behind your ear.
"Beautiful girl." He whispers, before capturing your lips with his once more.

The kiss deepens, you roll over so you're now straddling Eddie with him beneath your body as you make out with passionate force, both as eager as each other. You reach down for the leather belt that's looped around his suit trousers, you pause kissing him for just a moment to get it unbuckled, and his pants unzipped before dragging them down the tops of his thighs.

You place yourself into a sitting position, right against the hard bulge that's hiding behind his boxer shorts. You kiss him again, harder, as you begin rolling your hips against his clothed length. Eddie grumbles against you mouth, his hands grip your waist and pull you against him with force. After a few minutes of teasing him, cloth against cloth, you can't wait any longer. You reach your hand down, without breaking the kiss, to pull his boxer shorts down and free his hard cock from the constricted space, it lays against his stomach where his shirt has ridden up. You begin pumping it in your hand as you hover over his body, with your knees against the carpet at either side of his hips and your lips against his.