Bonnie & Clyde

The rare occasion of a weekend off for Eddie is something you both treasure and don't take for granted, making sure to spend every minute with one another, appreciating every moment. The moment you heard his van, blasting Iron Maiden nonetheless, pull up outside your apartment block, you ran as fast as the wind down the stairwell to greet him by the front door. You threw yourself into his open arms, he embraced you in his grip and that's where you've practically stayed since then.

Now it's Saturday morning and you're having lazy, early morning snuggles under the sheets, the sunlight warms your face where it glows in through the crack of the curtains that hang above your window, a slither of blue skies and welcomed sunshine.
"How shall we spend the day, mi'lady?" Eddie's voice whispers softly into the quiet of the room as his fingers dance lazily across the bare skin that peeks through were your satin vest top meets your satin shorts.

"Hmm, doing exactly this?" You sigh contently, burying your head further into the crook of his neck, being sure to inhale deeply, memorising every note of his own personal scent that you adore so much.
"I can't argue with that," he laughs softly, "looks like a nice day out though, we should really move from this bed at some point." But you whine in protest and wrap your arms tighter around his torso, placing little kisses against the skin of his neck.

He takes your whine and vice grip around his body as a refusal of his offer to get up and out of bed, so he doesn't move an inch just yet and continues to bask in the closeness with you. To be completely honest, he doesn't really want to move from this bed neither, he'd gladly spend the whole weekend right here, with you wrapped tightly around him; in more ways than one.

Last night had been well needed, phone sex was good, great even, but it had nothing on the real thing. The intimacy shared together on the sofa while the sun set in the sky making its way for the moonlight, with the abandoned movie still playing quietly on the TV in the corner was something neither of you would forget in a hurry. Said moonlight was the only thing that lit your bare bodies as you tangled together once more in bed last night in the small hours, with only the noises of both of your pleasure to be heard.

Your eyes close softly once more, your nose nuzzles the stubble sprouting against Eddie's jawline as your lips press against the ridges of his throat. Your hand that was wrapped around his bare chest moves up to reach his guitar pick necklace, wrapping it around your fingers and fiddling with the plastic. His hand that was drawing letters and shapes on the skin of your lower back moves to meet it. He twists and turns the promise ring that still sits upon your finger, until the day it's replaced with a rock signifying an engagement, only ever removed that one time you mistakenly took that drunken lookalike in The Hideout car park to be him, the heartbreak of that night feels like light years ago now.

Despite your previous protests, you do in fact plan to peel yourself off of Eddie and out of this bed at some point today, not wanting to waste away a perfect day of sunshine. You imagine sitting on the stones by Lovers Lake with a homemade picnic, sharing sweet treats and stolen kisses with him underneath the warmth of the sun, the noise of the rippling lake in the background, setting the perfect scene of an afternoon well spent together. But for now, you're perfectly content just laying here together in the silence of the morning.

But suddenly, you're both startled by a banging against your front door.
"I swear to god," you begin to groan, "if this is Robin and Steve coming to bug us, I'll fight them."
"It's way too early to be Buckley, you know she'll be sleeping til at least noon, she's got today off right?" Eddie laughs softly, neither of you moving in a hurry to find out who it actually is on the other side of the door.
"Right," you reply, "can't be Steve neither then since he's got the shift at Family Video today." There's another harsh knock at the door.