Strip Studying

⚠️smut⚠️

All Eddie needs is at least a D in Miss O'Donnels class and then he's guaranteed to graduate. In recent months, he's been doing better at school with a lot of help from you. Having a signed record deal now is also motivating him to work harder towards graduation as once they graduate, things will become a lot more serious with the band and he will be a full time musician. So you're loaded up with snacks and his favourite chocolate milk, with books spread out all over his bed, you sit at the bottom of his bed while he sits at the top facing you, separated only by mountains of textbooks.

"This is buuuullshit." Eddie complains after only around twenty minutes of studying, you peer at him over the top of your notebook.
"Eddie it's been like," you check the alarm clock in his room, "five minutes." You laugh. He looks at his watch.
"No it's been way longer, like hours." He sighs.
"It's not been hours, you're such a drama queen!" You laugh, throwing a pencil at him which he catches and starts doodling in his book with.

"You've been doing so well recently, come on, keep it up! It's not long now until you're free forever from Miss O'Donnel." You encourage him.
"She's really been up my ass for weeks." He scoffs.
"Up your ass? What the fuck does that even mean?" You giggle.
"You know what I mean, she's been persistent about me studying harder or whatever." Eddie scoffs.
"Yeah cause it's her class you need to pass in order to graduate! She's only looking out for you Ed." You smile.

"Ughhhh fine. What's next?" Eddie sighs, closing over one textbook only to grab another.
"I've made a mind map here for you," you say passing him the colourful study sheet you've created, "I think the colours and sections will help you remember things easier." You smile.
"Like I'm a big toddler and need bright colours to keep me intrigued?" Eddie laughs.
"Exactly!" You laugh too. He straightens his leg out enough to kick your thigh softly with a smirk before focussing on the study map sheet in his hands. You go back to reading over your own study notes although you're pretty much set for gradation now, you're the top student in most of your classes so you don't have much to worry about.

Ten minutes pass and Eddie is huffing and puffing again, tossing the paper onto the bed before grabbing a couple of pens and playing the drums with them on top of a thick textbook.
"Bored again?" You giggle.
"Sooooo bored." Eddie laughs.
"You seriously have the attention span of a fucking goldfish Ed!" You say, nudging him with your foot across the bed.
"Well I mean come on Y/N, it's hardly exciting or interesting." Eddie gestures to the mind maps, study notes and textbooks that surround you both.
"But needs must Eddie, and you must pass." You tell him.

"Maybe we can have a little break." He whines.
"Have a snack, that'll make you feel better." You laugh, tossing him a pack of mini cookies.
"I'd rather have you." He smirks. Your lips turn up into a smile.
"Eddddiiee, we are studying." You tell him.
"Yeah, how about studying each others anatomy?" He wiggles his brows with a grin plastered across his face.
"Fuck off." You laugh, throwing a pillow at him.
"What? You wanna be a nurse don't you?" Eddie pushes.
"I don't think studying to become a nurse involves sex!" You chuckle.
"But what a fun way to learn how babies are made!" Eddie shrugs.
"We are not making a baby! Not today or anytime soon!" You laugh.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidddding." Eddie replies, he rolls onto his front and lays stomach down against the bed with his head propped in his hands.

"Get back to it." You tell him, pushing a book towards him.
"Make me." He winks.
"Eddie seriously, I ain't playing." You warn him.
"Me neither baby." He smirks. You slam your textbook closed and stare at him, that handsome face is so hard to deny anything to.
"What has a girl gotta do to make you study?" You huff a small laugh.
"Maybe we could make things more... interesting." He smirks.
"What did you have in mind?" You try to pretend you're not as eager as him to make things more 'interesting'.