{Eddies POV}

I walk into the cafeteria at school and what do I see, Jason fucking Carver touching Y/Ns face. I can't even help myself from rolling my heads and I shake my head in frustration. What is a girl like her doing even hanging around him, never mind dating him or whatever is going on between them.

I walk over to the Hellfire table and take my place at the top seat. I can't help but stare over at Y/N and Jason. Are they a thing now? I think to myself. This cheerleading shit has clearly gotten to her head if she's going out with a prick like him.

I'm out at my van talking to Gareth at the end of the school day, smoking a cig when I see Y/N coming out of the school doors and heading to her car that is parked close to me. She looking right at me, she's waving.. I don't even know how to react, I'm still pissed off at the fact Jason Carver is clearly her fucking boyfriend. I don't wave back, I continue my conversation with Gareth. Beginning to wish this cigarette was a spliff, I could do with one right about now to chill me out.

And then I see the dick head himself, Jason, practically chasing Y/N to her car. I'm trying not to make it obvious, but I'm watching them out of the corner of my eye. I can't hear what they're saying and I could've sworn I seen her glancing at me. I take a draw from my cigarette and quickly look away, hoping she didn't notice me watching her. That's when I see it, they're fucking hold hands. I could explode, right here on the spot, I feel like I'm about to combust. I chuck away my cigarette and hop into my van, Gareth is looking at me all confused.

"I gotta go. See you later man." I tell him.
"Um okay dude, see you later?" Gareth asks, clearly confused by my sudden mood swing.
"Sure." I tell him, not even looking at him as I watch Y/N jump into her car.

My thoughts are racing, I can't believe she's going out with Jason

My thoughts are racing, I can't believe she's going out with Jason. I slam my van door so hard I'm surprised the glass of the window doesn't shatter and I watch her drive off out of the car park before starting my van and speeding off home, I need a fucking beer.