Sunday Morning Study Session

—⚠️slight smut⚠️—

After the carnival, you said your goodbyes to Chrissy and Gareth and headed back over to your place with Eddie. Your parents were still not going to be home til late so you and Eddie took advantage of having the house to yourselves and had a movie night down the stairs in the family living room for a change. Your dad usually hogs the TV for sports in here so you very rarely get control of what to watch and typically sit upstairs in your bedroom instead. Eddie helps you to light the fire, you draw all the curtains and grab your duvet off of your bed upstairs, chucking it onto the sofa in the lounge. You stick a whole bag of chicken nuggets into the oven for yourselves to snack on while you watch a movie, you're not hungry enough for a whole meal since Eddie insisted on getting a burger and a hot dog before he would leave the carnival.

Eddie deliberated on what movie to pick for what felt like forever before he finally chose 'Nightmare on Elm Street' which is a favourite of yours. You and Eddie are lounging on the sofa together, huddled under the duvet, a bowl of chicken nuggets with various dipping sauces perched in between you both. The logs on the fireplace crack and pop, the flames making the room cosy and creating a soft glow of light that just illuminates the space enough for you to see one another.

After a while, you lay on the sofa and rest your head onto Eddie's lap, turning to face the movie. He rests one of his hands on your hip, rubbing soft circles onto your bare skin as you're now wearing pyjama shorts and the same oversized tee you had on earlier. His other hand finds it's way into your hair, he massages your scalp gently and plays with the soft strands of hair. The sensation sends goosebumps all over your body and makes your eyelids become heavy, struggling to keep them open to watch the movie on the screen.

You wake up on Sunday morning in a state of confusion, you're in your own bed but your not sure how you got there. Eddie must've carried you up here in his arms after you fell asleep on his lap on the sofa last night. When you roll over you thud into a warm yet lifeless body. Eddie is soundly sleeping by your side, his jaw slack and his mouth hanging agape. This makes you chuckle quietly, you watch him peacefully for a moment before lifting your hand and sticking your pointer finger into his mouth and almost down his throat causing him to gag and wake in a fluster.
"JESUS H CHRIST!" He gasps as he flings himself upwards on the bed, arms flailing around. You almost fall off the bed with laughter at his dramatic reaction, the tears prick your eyes. "Ohhh, is that funny is it? You nearly choked me you crazy bitch!" Eddie laughs, grabbing you by the upper arms and wrestling you to the bed, he raises himself on top of you and places his knees on to your hands so you can't move, he's got a devious smile on his face and his hair is sticking up all over the place which only adds to your hysterical laughter.
"Edddiiie, ED, Edddddie!" You choke out laughing as his nimble fingers attack your ribs and arm pits with tickles. "Stopppp, stop!" You squeal, tears blurring your vision as your arms struggle under the weight of his body and you're unable to fight him off.
"Apologise Miss Y/L/N and I'll think about stopping!" He tells you, continuing the ticklish assault.
"I'm soooorry, I'm so- sorryyy!" You scream, laughing so loud your sure you've probably woken the neighbours if they're not already awake.

He eventually stops his attack and rolls off of you, hitting your bed with a thud as he flings himself back onto the pillows.
"Heyyy, you called me a bitch!" You remind him, "apologise!" You warn him, pointing a finger in his face.
"Get that damn finger away from me, it nearly goddamn killed me!" He bats your hand away slowly.
"Apologisssssseee..." You tease him with a cheeky grin stretching across your face as you creep into position, you're straddling his torso in the same way he just was doing to you. You wiggle your fingers up in the air ready to crash them down onto his bare chest if he doesn't say sorry right this second.
"I ain't scared of you.... Biaaatch!" Eddie jokes, quickly trying to throw his hands up to defend himself from the incoming tickle war that's about to begin. You get to work, hitting all his weak spots as you tickle and tease him, allowing all your bodyweight to hold him down into position. It's his turn to laugh, he's hiccuping and gasping for air, the tears streaming down his face and wetting his hair.
"ALRIGHT, al-al-alright!" Eddie chuckles, "sorry for calling you a bitch! You're not a bitch!" He laughs, freeing his hands from under your knees and gently throwing you off of him with ease.
"Truce?" You ask him, offering him your hand to shake.
"Truce." He tells you, taking your hand in his and kissing the back of it.