After School

You are now in History class with Eddie, he sits at the back of this class with Gareth and you're close to the front with Chrissy. When the bell rings to signal the end of the day, all the students jump from their seats at once, chairs screeching against the polished floor, books being dropped into bags, zippers being pulled, chatter of classmates as everybody rushes to get out of the door. You and Chrissy are no exception, you're rushing off to freshen up before cheer practice. Eddie and Gareth both have Hellfire after school also, they're deep in conversation about the latest campaign they're on when they catch up to you and Chrissy at the door of the history class.

Gareth doesn't smile, but he nods at you, this is progress.. believe it or not. You smile kindly and nod right back at him. In true Chrissy fashion, she flashes him the sweetest smile and bats her long lashes at him, Gareth doesn't know what to do, where to look, his face is suddenly scarlet. Eddie shakes his head laughing and nudges Gareth to keep moving in the direction of the classroom where Hellfire takes place.

"I'll probably be finished up before you," Eddie says, "but I'll wait in the van for you out back, okay?" He tells you before walking off in the same direction as Gareth

"I'll probably be finished up before you," Eddie says, "but I'll wait in the van for you out back, okay?" He tells you before walking off in the same direction as Gareth. You had forgotten you hadn't brought your car today.
"Oh yeah, sure. I won't keep you waiting long." You tell him and wave as you and Chrissy rush off in the other direction.
"Byeeee Eddie!" Chrissy shouts in a squeaky tone, giving her new pal a cheesy grin,
"B-bye Chrissy!" Eddie shouts back, mocking her squeaky voice.

You and Chrissy pass Jason in the hall, he glares at you as he stomps passed, if looks could kill, you would be dead. Then unexpectedly, Chrissy flips him the bird quickly before grabbing your arm and forcing you to run with her. Your feet can barely keep up with the pace of the getaway, but the tears are streaming down your face with laughter, shocked at your sweet, innocent friend giving him the finger.
"BITCHES!" Jason shouts loudly as you and Chrissy run in the opposite direction.

"Chrissy!!!" You shout between laughter and she's laughing too, the noise of the pair of you is filling the hallway as you both try and catch your breath

"I've got your back now that Eddie is not here to be your knight!" She says, showing off her little arm muscles.
"Uhm I think you probably just got yourself banned from the cheer & jock lunch table.." You tell her with a serious tone now,
"Oh Y/N, you are definitely banned from that table too, we can be outcasts together!" She says and wraps her arms around you in a tight squeeze.
"Now come on, we are gonna be late!" She says, pulling on your arm again as you rush off towards the gym hall.