The Perfect Hangover

Your eyes flutter open unwillingly, your head is pounding and your mouth is as dry as a desert.
"Ughhhh." You groan out loud, trying to lift your head from the pillow in search for some water. You see a big glass full to the brim placed on the floor next to the bed, you know Eddie must've put that there for you last night and you're extremely grateful for it right now. You grab the glass with one hand and prop yourself up with the other, you begin gulping into the water to quench your extreme first. Perhaps you shouldn't have gulped so much, you think to yourself, as you start feeling very nauseous. You throw a hand over your mouth, using all your concentration to try and not vomit on Eddie's bed right now. You place the glass back onto the floor and grab the empty bucket you see placed on the floor, Eddie must've put that there last night as well, he was really thinking ahead of himself and you're glad of it right now. You hold the bucket under your chin and hunch your body over it. This must be the worlds worst hangover, you think to yourself as your body punishes you for drinking so much last night.

The retching noises soon wake Eddie, who jumps up in a panic to help you. He grabs your hair in his grip, pulling it all away from your face in one hand while the other rubs soothing circles onto your back as your head is inside the bucket.
"Are you okay Y/N?" Do you want to move into the bathroom?" He asks you. You lift your head from the bucket, eyes teary from gagging and your makeup is smudged all over your face.
"I'm okay, I'm fine, just have the worlds worst hangover. What the hell was I drinking?" You ask him, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand.
"You drank waaaay too much vodka, you're banned from playing drinking games for life!" He chuckles quietly. He jumps out of bed and comes around to your side of the bed, handing you the glass of water again to rinse your mouth out.
"Let me empty this." He says as he takes the bucket from your grip.
"Eddie you don't have to, I'll do that, it's gross." You groan.
"It's fine Y/N, I've probably dealt with worse." Eddie laughs, leaving the room with the sick bucket in his grasp while you lay your head back onto the pillow, taking little sips of the water now.

Eddie returns to the room without the bucket, he has another class of fresh, freezing cold water and a headache tablet for you instead.
"Here, get these into you and you'll soon be feeling better." He smiles.
"Thank you, Doctor Munson." You laugh, propping yourself up on your elbow, popping the tablet into your mouth before taking the glass of water from his other hand to wash it down with.
"I feel like I've been hit by a truck." You moan, rubbing your temples with your fingers.
"Mixing drinks will do that to ya." Eddie chuckles, joining you in bed again.
"I'll never drink again." You tell him, snuggling into his chest.
"That's what they all say." He laughs, wrapping an arm around your back, tickling the bare patch of skin that's peeking out between the bottom of your top and the beginning of your panties.
"Was my dancing so embarrassing last night?" You chuckle, having flashbacks of you and Chrissy waltzing around Steve's lounge together.
"Your dancing fucking hilarious," he chuckles deeply, his body vibrating under you, "honestly me and Gareth could not stop laughing at you both."
"I'm glad our bad dance moves provided you with entertainment." You giggle, digging your fingers into his ribs.
"Steve really surprised me." Eddie tells you.
"Yeah, from what I can remember, which isn't much," you giggle, "he was super friendly towards us. Although I kinda hate him right now for giving me so many vodka shots." You complain.
"Yeah, he's in my bad books too for feeding you so much alcohol," Eddie laughs, "but he's actually a decent guy, he's changed a lot since high school."
"And he hates Jason too so any enemy of him is a friend of mine." You chuckle.
"Absolutely!" Eddie agrees.

Some time passes, you and Eddie are still laid in bed together, he's tickling your back and playing with your hair, trying to soothe your hangover.
"Thanks for bringing me here Ed, my dad would've killed me if he seen how drunk I got last night." You laugh.
"I couldn't have taken you home, your dad told me to look after you and you ended up legless," he laughs, "he would've whooped my ass."
"Yep I think we both would've been grounded for a month." You chuckle.
"Anyway, you have everything you need here now so it's all good." He tells you.
"Speaking of such, I should probably get into the shower and brush my teeth." You groan, you can smell the vodka seeping from your pores.
"You think you can stand?" Eddie laughs.
"I'll give it a bash." You tell him, slowly peeling yourself off of him, you swing your legs around and dangle them off the edge of the bed, you place two feet onto the floor of the bedroom carpet and slowly rise up from the bed. You instantly feel lightheaded and dizzy, you wobble backwards a bit.
"Woaaaah." You say, grabbing the table beside the bed to steady yourself.
"You okay?" Eddie panics, diving across the bed to grip you by the waist.
"I'm okay, just a little woozy still." You laugh, steadying yourself before putting one foot in front of the other and making your way to Eddie's bedroom door, having to pause again as the room is spinning and your head is thumping.
"Here, let me help." Eddie says, jumping from the bed and joining you by the door, he wraps an arm around your waist and leads you down the narrow hallway into the bathroom, closing the door behind you both.