Picnic Date

After the rude interruption from your sexual activities this morning, you're throughly worked up and almost desperate to be alone with Eddie again. You want him now, more than you ever have before. But right now, you just enjoy breakfast with him and your parents, pushing your filthy thoughts to the the back burner.
"I swear I've eaten these pancakes millions of times before and they get better every single time you make them." Eddie chuckles with his mouthful, stuffing himself full of the breakfast your mom cooked for you all.
"You're too sweet Eddie love." Your mom replies, smiling at the boy she has watched grow from a little curly haired toddler to the handsome man of almost 6 foot who now sits before her.
"When you make it big as a rockstar, who's gonna be cooking your Saturday morning pancakes for you on the road?" Your dad laughs between sips of his coffee.
"I'll be travelling back to Hawkins especially for this." Eddie jokes, gulping some fresh fruit juice to wash it all down. You giggle to yourself but also can't help the pang of pain that washes over your heart when you think of that happening, of Eddie making the big time and being on the road with the band for weeks or even months on end, how would you cope without him? You think to yourself.
"You okay?" Eddie whispers, nudging your knee under the table as he can see the ghostly white shade that has overcome your complexion as you imagine being separated from him for any length of time. You smile at him reassuringly.
"All good." You nod, sipping slowly on your coffee as you contemplate your thoughts.

You and Eddie head back up to your bedroom to get ready for the day now that you're both fed and watered. You head for a shower first, a cold one at that; as you try to rid yourself of the steamy thoughts of Eddie between your legs but also the worry that has now overcome you about him possibly making it big, like you think he will, and being on tour or something without you. You try to brush this anxious feeling to the side and not let it show. He's only playing one night at the local bar, you're still in high school, nothing is promised or guaranteed. But still in your head you know the band are talented, you have a vivid feeling that they are, in fact, going to go places much bigger than they all had imagined when they started this band in Gareth's garage as just young teens.

While you get ready at your desk, Eddie heads into the bathroom to wash the sweat from last nights wild performance from his body and shampoo his untameable mane. You apply your usual day to day makeup, glossing your lips with Eddie's favourite cherry flavoured balm. You get dressed and throw your hair up into a messy bun, securing it with a claw clip.

Eddie comes through into your bedroom, draped in nothing but a towel, his hair dripping down onto his bare chest is enough to have you weak and the knees and tempted to rip all your clothes off completely and feel him inside you for the first time

Eddie comes through into your bedroom, draped in nothing but a towel, his hair dripping down onto his bare chest is enough to have you weak and the knees and tempted to rip all your clothes off completely and feel him inside you for the first time. You snap yourself from your thoughts and gesture for him to sit on the stool at your desk, he follows your instruction. He perches himself on the seat in front of the mirror in just his towel, you stand behind him and grab a hair brush. You begin combing through his damp curls, he closes his eyes and enjoys the relaxing feeling of you playing with his hair. You brush all the knots out for him gently, you even apply a little bit of your leave in conditioner to it for him, he secretly loves being pampered, especially by your delicate hands.