{Eddies POV}

Y/N is sat on top of me, pinning me down under her weight and she's coming at me with these evil, metal, pinching things, trying get at my eyebrows, telling me I've got a fucking monobrow and that she's gonna 'fix it' for me. Jesus, it hurts like a bitch but I'm not gonna let her see me being weak, gotta take this like a champ.

Okay, this is fucking sore I can't believe girls do this to themselves willingly! In between the torture of her plucking literal hair from my face, I can't help but notice how pretty she looks when she laughs at me squirming in pain, she is really beautiful. I snap myself out of my thoughts before shouting,
"How many goddamn hairs are you pulling here Y/N, I'm gonna have no brows left!" Then I decided to end the torture by raising my hands to meet her ribcage and tickling the hell out of her, I flip her over onto her back and before I know it, I am leaning over the top of her on the bedroom floor. She's staring up and me with this look in her eye, it's a look that I've never seen before and I can't tell what she's thinking in this moment. But I know what I'm thinking, I wanna kiss her so bad.

I bite the bullet and I lean in closer, not taking my eyes off of hers in case she tries to stop me, in case she doesn't want this, but she doesn't move an inch. I slowly let my lips brush against hers, gently at first. Before I know it we are full on making out. I've never kissed anyone before and neither has Y/N, I never thought this would happen but god it feels so, right.

I almost can't believe this is happening, my thoughts are racing, 'why would she wanna kiss me, Eddie 'The Freak' Munson?' I think to myself, she's way too good for a guy like me. I then abruptly pull away from the kiss and let awkward silence fill the room, I hop to my feet instantly and think of an excuse to leave and head home. She's just sat there on the floor still, watching me, saying nothing as I scramble to get my shoes on and leave her bedroom.

What a fucking idiot.

Fuck man, what have I done, kissing Y/N out of the blue like that, I'm thinking the whole drive home. I've ruined everything. There's no way she's not gonna regret that. There's no way we can continue being friends after that. She didn't even try stop me from leaving, clearly she regretted it straight away and wanted me to go. I am just a stupid idiot, fuck, fuck, FUCK.

*I loooove writing from Eddie's pov!!*