You Can Be The Boss

⚠️—smut—⚠️

The van has barely even halted to a stop and Eddie already has his door swung open, he jumps out and slams it shut so hard that the noise rumbles through the eerily quiet trailer park and is sure to have caught the attention of some of his nosier neighbours. He doesn't care though, he just wants to get you into his bed, ASAP. You giggle to yourself and bite your lip hard as you see how eager he is to get you inside, he runs around to the passenger door and pulls it open, offering you his hand to lead you out into the cool night air once again.
"What's the hurry Eds?" You say sarcastically as he leads you by the hand up the steps to the front door of the trailer, fumbling with the stack of keys in his hand to find the right one to unlock it.
"I want to get that sexy little dress off of you, in fact I need to get it off of you, I wanna see underneath it." He growls as he finds the correct key, twisting it in the door and pushing the door open, guiding you inside before slamming it shut and locking it again behind you.

You don't even get the chance to remove your shoes before Eddie's mouth finds yours and his hands make their way up the backs of your bare thighs, gripping tightly onto the bottom of your ass cheeks below your short satin dress. You kiss him back with the same fierceness he's showing you, you grab his coat in your fists and slip it off of his shoulders before rushing to unbutton his jeans, you tug at them until they're around him ankles, all without breaking the kiss even once. You're getting good at this, you think to yourself. He kicks off his jeans and shoes at once. You're kissing one another with so much hunger and haste, your teeth clash and body's slam together.

"What's the hurry Y/N?" Eddie repeats your question back to you with a smirk before he begins attacking your neck with kisses, you tilt your head to the side to allow him access as you whimper into the air of the dark trailer.
"I need my sexy rockstar boyfriend to be inside of me, right now." You moan out breathlessly as Eddie begins removing your jacket for you, it falls to the floor with a soft thud.
"Say no more, baby." Eddie groans into the skin of your neck as he slips the spaghetti straps of your dress off of your shoulders, allowing it to float down your body and onto the floor. You step out of the dress, leaving you in nothing but black lace panties and your platform heeled boots.

Eddie steps backwards, you grab for his black tank top and strip him of it, tossing it to the floor with the rest of your discarded clothes, you won't be needing any of those again tonight.
"Fuuuck, that's a sight to see." Eddie says as he bites his lip between his teeth, his eyes gaze at your bare breasts and perk, pink nipples before travelling down to take in the sight of you with your lace panties and those dominatrix style boots. You stand with sheer confidence under Eddie's excitable and fierce gaze, the type of confidence only a woman who'd had a song written and sang about her could have.

"I need to be inside you, now." Eddie growls as he palms at his erect member below his boxer shorts, he grabs you by the waist, lifting you up onto his hips as you cling onto him with your legs wrapped around his slim torso.
"Eddddie, I haven't even got my boots off yet." You giggle and squeal as he carries you through the trailer towards his bedroom, he takes a nipple into his mouth and begins licking it hungrily, he sucks for just a moment before realising with a 'pop'.
"You can keep those on." He tells you as he tosses you onto the bed, you hit it with a thud and his impatience only makes you wetter. You feel a fluttering in your stomach at his words, you decide to play along, you prop yourself up against the pillows and hook your fingers into the waistband of your panties, running your fingers along it teasingly.
"What about these, will I be keeping these on?" You say innocently, gazing with puppy dog eyes at your boyfriend who looks like he is ready to pounce.
"Those will one hundred percent have to be removed, sweetheart." Eddie says with a devilish grin as he pushes your thighs apart and places himself between them.