Golden Hour

-⚠️smut⚠️-

Eddie's hot tongue swirls around the shell of your ear, causing your whole body to writhe beneath him as he presses his hardening length through the crotch of his sweatpants against yours. You widen your knees further to make even more space for him between your thighs, you wrap your legs around his waist and cross them at the ankles against his lower back to hold him tighter against you.

The afternoon sun sneaks in through the crack of the bedroom curtain, giving the room a 'golden hour' glow. As Eddie pulls his face away from giving all his attention to your neck to give your mouth the same treatment, he pauses and gazes down on you, with lust written all over his flushed face. The light hits him in such a way that he looks majestic, his darkened eyes lighten like honey in the glow from the sun and his features are highlighted to look sharper than ever.

You reach a hand up from between your bodies where they're pressed together and trace a line down the bridge of his nose, across his cheekbone, to the edge of his lips where you run your finger ghostlike over the pink, plush, pillow of them, he tries to catch it with his pearly whites, a mischievous grin stretching across his face, which earns him a flick on the nose as you both chuckle quietly. Your trail of sweet admiration of his features continues along his honed jawline and ends with your hand holding his face softly below his ear. 

"I love you," you whisper to him as his lips begin to graze your jaw, creeping up towards your awaiting lips.
"And I love you princess," he replies before pressing his lips to yours. His hips begin to very slowly roll against yours, creating a delicious friction for you both. Both of your hands find their way into his wild hair, scratching softly at the root which has him humming against your lips, making them tingle. You run your fingers gently through the length of his curls and find the neckline of his tee, you tug at it until he gets the point and sits back for just a moment, only to allow you to grab the hem of it and strip it from his body.

Once the fabric is discarded to the other side of the bedroom, your hands roam the expanse of his toned chest and stomach. Eddie's never been a gym goer, it's the one class he always skipped in high school, yet his body is softly sculpted from years of lifting heavy stage equipment and from his weekly cardio of thrashing around on stage with a guitar strapped around his neck. He's perfect to you.

"You like what you see?" Eddie smirks as he sits back on his heels between your thighs and allows your fingertips to admire every inch of his torso.
"Sure do," you reply without looking at his face, instead, your eyes follow the trail of darkened hair from his belly button to the waistband of his sweatpants. Your fingers follow his happy trail before tucking into the stretchy waist of the grey material, tugging at it while your eyes gaze up into his and say, "and I like what's beneath these even more."

Eddie kneels between your legs and allows you to sit up. You fiddle with the drawstring of his sweatpants and then begin slipping them down his strong thighs along with the blue chequered material of his boxer shorts. His hardened length stands to attention, almost hitting his stomach as it pings free of its confines. The sight of it makes you clench around nothing, feeling a strong sense of urgency and a primal want right there in the deep pit of your stomach. The tip of your tongue sneaks out the lick the corner of your lip where some drool had began to gather. Eddie pulls his sweatpants and boxer shorts the rest of the way down his legs and tosses them to join his tee on the floor while you watch his every move minutely.

He kneels between your clothed thighs again, in all his naked glory. He stretches both of his arms up and runs his fingers through his hair, unintentionally messing it up even more. Your eyes must be wide and cartoon like as they take in the sight of every muscle of his torso and arms, as they contract with his action as he ruffles his fingers through his frizzy mane. You're not sure if it was an intentional move from Eddie or not, but god, he looks like he was sculpted expertly from exquisite marble and he should absolutely be on display at a Roman museum.