Graduation Ball

Eddie in a tux is a sight to behold. He looks incredibly dapper, like you knew he would. He's kept his skull rings on though and you're glad about that, you don't want to strip him of his unique identity completely. He sits on your bed, waiting for you to return to your bedroom and finally show him your nighttime gown that he's been so desperate to see you in, you wanted to keep it a surprise and you cannot wait to see his reaction.

You pause outside of your bedroom door for a moment, you're not sure exactly why you hesitate, you suppose you're just nervous to see his reaction even though you're sure it'll be a positive one. Hell, Eddie tells you that you're beautiful even when you're wearing his sweatpants and tee with your hair shoved up messily in a bun. You swing the door open and enter, revealing your black, sparkling gown.

Eddie's eyes catch yours as you walk into your bedroom and give him a twirl, your smile brightening the room.
"Well, what do ya think?" You ask him, but he doesn't reply he just stares in awe. He then rises to his feet, stepping close to you and then he rubs his face with the palm of his left hand while his right hand grabs your arm.
"I have no words," Eddie finally says, "I've never seen a woman as beautiful as you." He finishes and he gazes deeply into your eyes.

You shove his shoulder gently, feeling your cheeks flush as your lips upturn into a smile at your boyfriends words.
"Ahh stop it," you say shyly, "I've never seen a guy as handsome and dapper as you!" You tell him.
"Please," he scoffs, "I'm so lucky to have a girl like you." Eddie says as he eyes your dress from top to tail.
"I'm serious, you look amazing Eddie baby." You tell him before planting a kiss onto his cheek and straightening his bow tie.

"I can't believe I'm going to a grad ball at all, never mind with the sexiest woman alive on my arm." Eddie laughs, he softly strokes your cheek with his thumb.
"I feel so lucky and honoured to have you by my side," you begin telling him, "cause I know it's not your thing." You say with an ever grateful smile.
"I'd go anywhere for you, even a stupid dance." Eddie laughs and bites his bottom lip, his soft eyes glistening as he looks at you adoringly. You know he'd go anywhere for you, he would do anything for you.
"Well, let's go to our stupid dance, hand in hand." You smile brightly before leading the way out of your bedroom and down the stairs to say goodbye to your parents.

"Wow," your mom gasps, "you pair looked amazing earlier, but this is just something else.." Your mom says as she meets you and Eddie at the bottom of the stairs. Your dad sniffles, trying to sneakily wipe a tear away that threatens to spill from the corner of his eye.
"Oh, don't go soft on us now old man." Eddie laughs, nudging your dads shoulder with a closed fist.
"Allergies..." Your dad lies as your mom passes him a tissue to dry his eyes.

"You just both look so grown up, it feels like only yesterday you two were toddling along these same floors with dolls wrapped in your arms." She smiles fondly, remembering the many memories of you and Eddie as kids.
"Ummm, lets not tell people I used to play with dolls..." Eddie laughs, embarrassed by the memory.
"Oh but you did!" You laugh, "baby Annabelle was your favourite." You tease him, he shoves you gently.
"Yeah yeah, whatever! You were my only friend back then, what did you expect, you didn't exactly have any superhero's or that kinda stuff for me to play with." Eddie laughs, shrugging his shoulders.

"Pose for a picture please you guys, this moment is too beautiful not to capture!" Your mom says as she retrieves her camera. Eddie wraps an arm around your lower back and you wrap yours around his as you both smile for the flash of your moms camera. "Stunning," she tells you, "my little babies all grown up!" She sniffles.
"Don't you cry now too Mom!" You laugh, stroking her arm gently.
"Let's get out of here before they flood the place." Eddie jokes, guiding you towards the door.