{Eddies POV}

So, I'm sitting at my spot at the top of the Hellfire table when Dustin, the little shit, tells me that Lucas Sinclair can't make the campaign after school tonight, something about basketball practice. Is he fucking for real? He wants to postpone?! So I told him and Mike to get off their asses and go search for a substitute, ain't no way this campaign isn't going ahead tonight!

I seen Y/N and Chrissy coming into the hall, I did wave at her but got a bit distracted by Dustin trying to break the news to me about Lucas. Anyway, after a while I noticed Chrissy leaving her seat next to Y/N, when all of a sudden that slime ball Jason makes his way around the table and basically sits on her fucking knee! I can't hear what they're talking about but I'm staring at him, I don't trust him with her. She told me the other night that he keeps trying to flirt with her but she rejects him. I can see Y/N shuffling away from him and then she stands up and screams 'FUCK YOU' right in his face, in front of the whole cafeteria! That's my girl! I think to myself.

I see Jason reach a hand out towards her and he grabs her wrist. It's a blur. I am hurtling across the tables that are in my way, headed straight for that prick. Before I know it, my fist has connected with his jaw and he's tumbling to the ground.

I get on top of him, without even thinking for a second, I'm pummelling his stupid fucking face with my fists. He starts to fight back so I'm wrestling with him, he gets in a few punches at my face and body but I don't even feel the pain, I'm in the moment. He made a fucking big mistake when he laid a hand on Y/N. The scrapping continues, it's like I'm shut off from the world and all I can see is my rings smacking against Jason's body in any area that I can get to.

All of a sudden someone fucking roars my name at the top of their lungs, I stop what I'm doing and slowly lift myself up and off of his body. I'm tempted to kick him right in the nuts, but I wouldn't kick someone while they're down, that's weak shit. The voice had came from Y/N, what the hell, it didn't sound a thing like her. Everyone's eyes are on me, I didn't even realise I was putting on a show for everybody. Oh well, they're gonna love that, another reason to think I'm some maniac 'cult leader' or whatever it is they're saying about me these days.

Y/N checks me all over, she asks me if I'm okay and honestly I'm great, never better. The prick had that coming. This will surely make him leave Y/N alone once and for all. She tells me I didn't need to do that for her, yeah I maybe took it a little too far, Jason looks like shit. But I would do anything for her, I will never ever sit back and watch someone lay a finger on her, no fucking way.