Chapter 1 Forget Me, Find Another Omega

In the middle of the night, the sky was dim, and there were hurried footsteps in the gloomy forest.

Lu Xian tightly grasped Lu Yan'an's wrist, relying on the subtle light to find his way in the woods to escape.

"Brother..." Lu Yanan was panting heavily: "I, I can't run anymore..."

"Persevere!" Lu Xian whispered, in fact, his physical strength was approaching the limit, his chest seemed to be suffocated with a boiling fire that was about to burst, and there was very little oxygen left.

But there was no way, he took Lu Yanan to escape with great difficulty.

It is still unknown who planned the kidnapping, but Chu Ji and Jiang Lan should be here soon.

Jiang Lan...

Thinking of this person, Lu Xian's heart palpitated violently. At the same time, he lamented that he was such a good person. After getting the news, he immediately came to rescue Lu Yan'an, his rival in love, and his own brother.

Jiang Lan liked Lu Yanan so much, he fought with Chu Ji, but Lu Yanan didn't choose him.

Lu Xian always wanted to ask Lu Yan'an, are you blind?

But it was also thanks to Lu Yan'an's "blindness", Lu Xian thought to himself, otherwise where would it be his turn to marry Jiang Lan?

But now, this marriage has come to an end, after going out...

Before Lu Xian could think about it, a person suddenly rushed out from the side. The person was tall and had an Alpha oppressive aura. He couldn't tell what he looked like, but there was excitement and cruelty to catch the prey in those dark eyes.

A cold light suddenly rose!

"Brother!" Lu Yanan lost his voice.

The other party came for Lu Yan'an, Lu Xian's head went blank for a moment, only the sound of "Brother" remained. He has never liked Lu Yan'an, he is also from the Lu family, and he is also an Omega, but he and Lu Yan'an are treated differently by nature. Lu Xian feels that he is not a good person, and it is in line with his personality to let Lu Yan'an fend for himself at this time, but——

Lu Xian hugged Alpha's wrist, and was almost thrown away in the fierce dispute. Omega and Alpha's physical strength were never in the same order, but Lu Xian developed amazing explosive power in a desperate situation. He grabbed Alpha's collar and pushed forward. Alpha didn't expect Lu Xian to be so fearless.

"Brother?" Lu Yan'an was almost dumbfounded.

Lu Xian just bowed and slowed down for a moment, then pulled Lu Yan'an to continue, with a hoarse voice: "Let's go!"

The whistling wind sounded again in my ears.

As expected by Lu Xian, Jiang Lan and Chu Ji arrived very quickly.

At the end of the woods, there was the hum of the engine. Lu Xian recognized several acquaintances through the hazy voice. He exhausted all his strength and threw Lu Yan'an out of the position where his feet were less than half a meter away from the light.

"Chu Ji!" Lu Yan'an shouted.

Chu Ji suddenly turned around, the indifference on his face was replaced by panic after seeing Lu Yan'an clearly: "Yan'an!"

Lu Yan'an threw himself into Chu Ji's arms, gasping for breath.

Jiang Lan looked at this scene, smiled and shook his head, a false alarm.

"Where is the injury?!" Chu Ji anxiously checked Lu Yan'an's condition.

"No, it wasn't hurt." Lu Yanan was overly frightened and just wanted to hug her Alpha.

"Where did the blood come from without hurting you?!"

"Blood..." Confusion flashed across Lu Yan'an's eyes, "I'm not injured, it's my brother..."

After that, the words stopped abruptly.

Jiang Lan's smile dissipated in an instant, and Fox asked, "Who?"

Lu Yan'an has two older brothers, and without Lu Shuangse, it can only be...

Jiang Lan suddenly looked at the darkness of the dense forest.

He was stunned for only a second, and strode forward.

Lu Xian's consciousness began to blur. He sat under the tree and could vaguely hear the joy. Where's Jiang Lan? Is he happy?

Damn it... Lu Xian thought to himself, he annoyed Lu Yan'an the most, but at the end of the day, he still saved him.

Lu Xian didn't feel it when he was picked up. He was very cold, and he could hold the bloody hole in his abdomen before, but now he had no strength at all, and his vision became clear again. Lu Xian first saw the moon breaking through the dark clouds, and then saw Jiang Lan's still beautiful and handsome jaw.

Lu Xian was covered in blood, his windbreaker was hanging down, and the wounds on his chest and abdomen were very grim.

"Brother!!" Lu Yan'an burst into tears all of a sudden.

Don't cry... Lu Xian thought in a mess, Chu Ji really should be ruthless, why is he crying all the time?

There was a lot of chaos in his ears, and the medical staff put on an oxygen mask for him, but it was useless... Lu Xian knew it very well.

"Jiang Lan..." Lu Xian's face was pale. He struggled to grab the man's arm, and there were thousands of words in his chest, but he was about to die, and there was very little he really wanted to say, "The divorce agreement...is... in the study, I won't pester you..." A hot current rushed into his throat, he vomited blood uncontrollably, his body convulsed unconsciously, and then he heard someone shout: "Give him the pheromone!"

The broken hair on the neck was brushed away, Lu Xian thought that it would be embarrassing again.

Jiang Lan didn't say a word, he steadied his heart and soul until this moment, the man's pupils shrank suddenly, and fear appeared in his eyes for the first time.

Only an ugly scar the size of half a palm remained where the Omega's original glands were.

"Ah!" The medical staff exclaimed, "Where are his glands?!"

Omega has no glands, so naturally it cannot accept Alpha's pheromone.

Jiang Lan lowered his head, Lu Xian took off his oxygen mask at some point, his face was stained with blood, but his expression was very peaceful, seeing what he saw, Lu Xian pursed his lips and smiled, "Sorry, it's scary..."

"Where's the gland?" Jiang Lan's voice was trembling.

"It's useless..." Lu Xian blinked slowly.

He wondered if he should say a few words that Jiang Lan would never forget, and live his whole life in the gratitude and guilt of a man. After all, Jiang Lan was a very responsible person.

Lu Xian said: "Find another Omega...forget about me..."

Trash, Lu Xian thought again, the plan will always fail, but this was his truest thought before he died.

Revenge and hatred are all false, he wants Jiang Lan to be free.

"Hold on!" Jiang Lan touched the young man's forehead: "Hold on to Lu Xian! I'll take you home!"

"Hmm..." Lu Xian responded.

"It's very close to the hospital, we..."

Lu Xian closed his eyes, his face was quiet and beautiful, as if he had fallen asleep.

All the sounds in Jiang Lan's ears disappeared.

Afterwards, there were all kinds of pantomime, the lights in the operating room went out, the doctor came out and shook his head regretfully, Lu Yanan collapsed in Chu Ji's arms, as if crying? What are you crying for? As more and more people rushed to the hospital, they either couldn't believe it, or were sad and silent. Jiang Lan was excluded. He didn't understand, but he couldn't breathe because of the pain in his heart.

The author has something to say:

aha! I am coming! Are you there, babies~~~