Chapter 68 Secret

Lu Xian held his breath, the muscles in both arms were tense, and he planned to snatch Xue Xunyu back at any time.

Jiang Lan opened the pheromone barrier calmly, he was sure that Feng Jin's speed was not as fast as his own.

However, Feng Jin seemed to be frozen.

No one knew what he was thinking. The man lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on Xue Xunyu aimlessly, but his thoughts broke through the shackles of time in an instant, and everything around him flew backwards, and finally came to an ordinary hospital. He waited from dawn until dark, trying to see the appearance of the man after the light was restored, but the other party never appeared again, and the only thing left was his breath.

Lime-flavored Omega is not rare, and even half a year ago his obsession with this smell was leaked by his loose-mouthed assistant. For a while, there were many lime flavors around him, but none of them.

The man in Feng Jin's memory had a gentle breath, like sunshine in a spring afternoon. He had imagined the other person's appearance countless times, and almost used all the beautiful words and sentences he had learned in his life, but the outline was still blurred.

Red jacket, high hairstyle, drunken face...

No matter how you look at it, this is a scene of disillusionment, but Feng Jin heaves a sigh of relief.

Feng Jin raised his hand uncontrollably, he had touched that person's face once before, and when he was asleep, he would do it again, he would never admit his mistake.

But as soon as Feng Jin moved, a ferocious pheromone attack hit his face!

Jiang Lan dragged Xue Xunyu over, and Feng Jin's heart sank as his palm was empty, as if the thing he was looking for so hard disappeared in an instant, and he also activated the pheromone almost subconsciously.

The dense forest stands and grows in front of the eyes, the branches and leaves cover the sky and block the light, what people feel after layers is not vitality, but death and dullness, it seems that it will be swallowed by the sea of trees at any time, with a cold and sharp woody fragrance.

When the high-level Alpha's pheromone explodes, it will give people the illusion that it matches the smell, which can act as a deterrent, but Jiang Lan doesn't like this.

"Mr. Feng, my friend is drunk. It was not on purpose. Please be merciful." Jiang Lan took off his warm mask, and a cold shadow fell on his eyes. Once Feng Jin's pheromone attack hits Xue Xunyu, he can be disabled directly.

Feng Jin's expression was weird for a moment, Jiang Lan thought he was going to hurt him?

This time, Lin Haoyuan had already led Xu Zhi to stand behind the big and small bosses.

Xu Zhi whispered: "...don't you persuade the fight?"

Lin Haoyuan: "If there are thorns, where can I get my turn? What did Jiang Lan look like before? I don't care."

Xu Zhishen thought so.

"Xiao Xian, I want to go home and sleep..." Xue Xunyu muttered.

Lu Xian thought that you took advantage of others, how could you sleep?

Unexpectedly, Feng Jin suddenly withdrew his offensive posture, pursed his lips for a moment of silence, and said, "Let's go."

Jiang Lan: "?"

From the very first moment Jiang Lan saw Feng Jin, he knew that this person's eyes were smaller than the eye of a needle. Why was he so generous?

But Feng Jin didn't seem to be joking either.