Chapter 142 Steamed Bun Grows Up

In the midsummer of this year, He Lan gave birth to a daughter who was genetically tested as an Omega.

When Cen Ji heard the news at the door of the operating room, he sniffed hard and burst into tears.

"Damn... what kind of fate is this?" Jiang Lan murmured.

Cen Ji raised his head and yelled: "I am so happy!"

The nurse showed her head from the duty room: "This is a hospital! Keep your voice down!"

The doctor came out with his daughter in his arms, and Cen Ji liked it so much. When He Lan was pushed out, all his heart and soul fell on his own Omega, and his daughter didn't even look at it.

Cen Ji followed the transfer bed, He Lan had already regained consciousness, even though he was very tired and his wound was painful.

"Just this one." Cen Ji lay beside He Lan's ear, his voice was deep and low: "Just this one, we don't want it anymore."

He Lan effortlessly raised his hand, rubbed Cen Ji's eyes, and smiled helplessly: "Don't cry, how old are you?"

Cen Ji wiped hard, "You scared me to death."

Doctors were surprised when He Lan was pregnant at the time, because he had been in a state of lack of pheromones for a long time, and when he came into estrus, he was still struggling. In addition, he was already in his thirties, so he could only say that it was not easy to conceive. It is also accompanied by risks, but fortunately this time it went well.

The daughter took the surname of He Lan, named He Xi, which was requested by Cen Ji himself.

"It's just He Lan's surname. It's not that I'm superstitious. It's just that I think He Lan is very lucky in my family, and my daughter will follow suit." Cen Ji lowered his head and fiddled with the flowers on the bedside. After saying this, he smiled at He Lan Laugh, "Do you want to drink water?"

He Lan nodded: "Yes."

Jiang Ling stood aside with her granddaughter in her arms, completely relieved.

Time is like a wave, a sudden photo is taken, and when it fades away, Baozi can take He Xi to play in the mud in the yard.

Feng Yujia, who was younger than them, looked expectantly. The older brothers and sisters said that they wanted to build an underground palace.

Who is Feng Yujia?

Feng Jin glanced at his son upstairs, then went back to drink with Jiang Lan.

That's right, that's Feng Jinru's real son, whose genetic test was Alpha.

So far, Cen Ji has become the biggest winner among them.

As for Lin Haoyuan and Xu Zhi, it's okay. It was only later that Lu Xian and the others found out that Xu Zhi's pain perception is several times more sensitive than ordinary people. In other words, anesthetics may not work. Falling from the rostrum, the pain was so painful that he went into shock, so Lin Haoyuan waved his hand, no, it's good for them to live together all the time.

And Lin Xu's family has cultivated many heirs, whoever has the ability will come.

"I took my Omega daughter to the mall yesterday, and everyone said it was cute." Cen Ji has a problem now, showing off his daughter.

Jiang Lan didn't raise his head: "There's no need to add an Omega."

Cen Ji snorted softly, "What do you know? You don't understand!"

Feng Jin was eating melon seeds at the side, so he didn't bother to talk to her.

"Jiang Jingchen! You've got it all on your body!" Lu Xian roared, "Don't wipe my sister!"