Chapter 157

If Shen Xun doesn't let go, Li Dongyao will jump down and beat someone up.

After Shen Xun sat down on the stool, Jiang Jingchen was still dumbfounded.

No, it's reasonable for brothers to take a chance, but...but he's never been so... so... with any boy before.

Jiang Jingchen's mind went blank for a while, and he couldn't find any precise adjectives.

Everyone was making a fuss, and almost no one noticed what was going on with them. Jiang Jingchen finished his heart beating, his mouth was dry, and he looked down at the calm Shen Xun, and whispered, "Are you taking advantage of me?"

Shen Xun: "..."

Thanks to his differentiation into a B-level Alpha, Li Dongyao's five senses have greatly improved, coupled with his concentration, he vaguely heard this sentence.

Brother Chen! Rise! !

Shen Xun's calmness was cracked by this sentence. He didn't refute, let alone explain, but looked up at Jiang Jingchen, with some kind of emotion in his deep eyes, which successfully extinguished the anger in Jiang Jingchen's heart. For some reason, he Feeling flustered and guilty, he sat down without saying a word.

Li Dongyao: "???"

Classes entered the arena one after another, and everyone chatted wildly, but Jiang Jingchen, who had always talked a lot, seemed to have been pressed on the silence button.

Following that, Jiang Jingchen scratched his head slowly.

what to do? Jiang Jingchen's ears were hot, and he felt that he was about to grow a love brain.

At this moment, Shen Xun approached. In fact, his movements were very light, but Jiang Jingchen was very keen at the moment, and immediately stared back with a vigilant expression.

Shen Xun: "..."

Jiang Jingchen pursed his lips: "What are you doing?"

Shen Xun took a shallow breath: "Jiang Jingchen, I didn't take advantage of that, don't get me wrong."

"Why not?" Jiang Jingchen had a clear logic: "Although we are brothers, your...that grasping method is obviously inappropriate. In physiology class, ordinary students and Alpha students should keep a certain distance from Omega, right?" Jiang Jingchen said no. Knowing the source of this anger, maybe it was too sudden, maybe it was worried that Shen Xun was just a whim, but shouldn't this kind of thing be cherished more and more? Thinking of this, Jiang Jingchen hummed softly, and said angrily, "I'm going to go back and tell my father."

Don't! don't don't! !

Shen Xun didn't expect that the sword was hanging above his head, and at the same time, a thrust came so fast that he could no longer draw it slowly.

"Jiang Jingchen." Shen Xun leaned back, and his breath sank: "Who do you think I took notes for?"

Jiang Jingchen listened quietly.

"Apart from the breakfast and water you gave me, have I ever moved?"

Jiang Jingchen thought about it carefully, no, although he accepted it several times out of politeness, Shen Xun still gave it to others when the other party couldn't see it.

"Meet some delicious and fun things, and think of you the first time, what should I plan?"

Jiang Jingchen thought to himself, is this abnormal between brothers?

Well, if someone else is normal, but he and Shen Xun are not normal, it's hard to say, anyway, the atmosphere between the two of them is not right when they get along.