Chapter 44 Heartbreak

After the engagement banquet was over, Lu Yan'an got in the car and left in a hurry.

It's obvious that today's accidents are beyond his acceptable range. He thought the ending was settled. If Lu Xian really finished his game, he could completely degenerate into a bad person, but now he can't get up and down, and it's uncomfortable.

"Jiang Lan, take Xiaoxian home and sit down when you have time." Lu Loujing said with a smile.

"En." Jiang Lan Yingde didn't distract himself, wrapped Lu Xian tightly with a scarf, and it started snowing again outside.

When he got home, the snow was already up to his ankles. As soon as the door was opened, Wangcai rushed forward enthusiastically, wagging his tail.

Lu Xian took off his coat and hugged it, his face was licked to the point of drooling.

"Brother, Wangcai is getting fat again."

"Good appetite, the dog bowl is empty again." Jiang Lan has already started feeding dog food, the little guy is not picky eater.

When Jiang Lan went to tidy up Lu Xian's scarf, he smelled the scent of camellias on it. It was actually very faint, but Jiang Lan's eyes deepened.

"Brother, Wangcai will stand up." Seeing Jiang Lan approaching, Lu Xian said casually.

Jiang Lan leaned over, his gaze was on par with Lu Xian's, blocking his attention on Wangcai.

Lu Xian inexplicably started to dry mouth: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Lan gave enough signals, thinking that the top-level immune pheromone was pure fart, he leaned forward and kissed Lu Xian's lips, and licked it lightly in his mouth, thinking that he might also have such a thing as estrus, he grabbed Lu Xian's shoulders, and then his waist, and when Lu Xian began to respond, he became unbearable, picked up the young man, and strode upstairs.

Wangcai thought they were joking, and jumped up and down to join in the fun, but was kicked away by Jiang Lan at the stairway. The force was not strong, but it was very insulting.

Single dogs know shit.

Lu Xian just thinks...Jiang Lan has been too lustful recently, he can't stand it! ! !

In a daze, the man finally let him go. Lu Xian listened to the bleak wind outside, and there were snowflakes wrapped in ice slags beating on the window. The bed was really comfortable.

"Xiaoxian."

Lu Xian could only respond with an airy sound: "En!"

"Tomorrow will start to cool down, don't go out again, I will take you out to play when spring begins."

Lu Xian could only agree in his heart this time, he was already asleep, breathing steadily and regularly.

Jiang Lan was in good spirits. Listening to the sound of snow, he sorted out the recent events.

However, no matter what, a big hole was opened deep in the heart, and it was difficult to heal in a short time.

He could see that many people couldn't understand why his attitude towards Lu Yan'an changed drastically overnight, including Lu Yan'an himself, but Jiang Lan's hatred for him not only came from his inferior nature, but more clearly, Jiang Lan hated himself——

In his last life, because of Lu Yan'an, he ignored Lu Xian for so long, ignored his desperate struggle, and didn't even know when Xiao Xian would remove his glands, and his Omega finally died to save Lu Yan'an.

Although he lived a new life, those pasts were all experienced by Jiang Lan. He couldn't forgive any pushing hands, and he even began to feel that Lu Yan'an owed Lu Xian his life.