Chapter 66 Surprise the audience with words

Jiang Lan is now working at home, and Lu Xian wakes up in the morning or naps for several days in a row, with men by his side, and Jiang Lan has a special liking for the curvature of Lu Xian's stomach, which is always covered by a virtual ring, like a layer of physical protection.

Of course Lu Xian was happy. Seeing that Jiang Lan cared so much, those "horrible experiences during pregnancy" that he had seen on various forums were gradually thrown out of the blue.

In the afternoon, Lu Xian smelled a scent of flowers, like wild chrysanthemums. He just moved the tip of his nose when a call came in. Although Jiang Lan pressed the mute button in time, Lu Xian still woke up.

"Brother, who is it?" Lu Xian's voice was muffled, without getting up.

Jiang Lan glanced at the caller ID, which is why he only dared to mute and dare not hang up, "Little fish."

"Ah..." Lu Xian immediately reached out to pick it up.

"Hello?" Lu Xian sat up: "No lunch break?"

"I'm as energetic as a cow now!" Xue Xunyu can turn his legs up even when lying flat on the bed. "This is the most comfortable estrus period I have had in recent years. The doctor said that I will be discharged from the hospital in two days."

Lu Xian was very happy when he heard that, "Then I will arrange it for you next time when you are in heat."

Jiang Lan said in a low voice, "Why don't I wish Xiaoyu finds an Alpha he likes."

He was very close to Lu Xian, Xue Xunyu heard it, and immediately snorted, "Stinky ah affects the speed at which I earn money!"

Having said that, as a mature Omega, he still yearns for sweet love.

The premise is, sweet.

Of course, it doesn't matter if you can't meet him for the time being, Xue Xunyu is full of energy after the estrus period, seeing the world is bright, and there is another happy event: his birthday is coming.

In previous years, Lu Xian had accompanied Xue Xunyu, but this year was destined to be special.

"Five days later?" Jiang Lan was slightly surprised when he got the exact time, and then picked up his phone: "Then I'll make an appointment, what kind of fish do you like?"

Lu Xian thought about it seriously, "He has a high profile, has a lot of snacks, and can play and dance."

Jiang Lan stared at Lu Xian: "Have you ever been to the bar?"

"No." Lu Xian shook his head: "Whether it's his birthday or my birthday, he will drink. It's dangerous for two Omegas to get drunk in a bar. We're just fantasizing, and we're always at home in previous years."

This made Jiang Lan feel sad, "Okay, let Xiaoyu play openly this time."

Xue Xunyu readily accepted Jiang Lan's help in booking the venue. He really wanted to celebrate, because there are so many things worth celebrating! His portrait of Lu Xiaoxian finally kept the clouds open to see the moon, his gland crisis was successfully resolved, his estrus period was over, and he met a new friend like Xu Zhi. Every step was smooth, and he would definitely get rich in the new year!

As soon as Xu Zhi received the invitation, he immediately began to choose gifts. Lin Haoyuan thought to himself that there are not many who can be favored by his own Omega.

"Young Master Lin, come out to play tomorrow."

Lin Haoyuan held his mobile phone and smiled lightly: "I won't go, I will accompany my family Zhizhi to attend important occasions."