Chapter 160 Dog or not?

Jiang Jingchen stayed with Lu Xian for a while, and the family doctor arrived.

After a while of examination, it was the common cold.

Jiang Jingchen asked Jiang Lan: "Father, how long will it take for the doctor to arrive?"

"About twenty minutes."

Jiang Jingchen added: "It takes about fifteen minutes to go to the hospital from our house."

Jiang Lan didn't understand: "Well, what's wrong?"

Jiang Jingchen shook his head, it was nothing, he just suddenly felt that studying medicine is not bad.

Every time Lu Xian catches a cold, he is always sick, but this person is in a good mood, so he just sits in the living room for forty minutes and works, watching Lu Xian go in and out, watering the two rows of green plants on the window sill, and Play ball with Wangcai.

Wangcai is very old, and spends most of his time lying on the floor basking in the sun, rarely moving.

Tired of playing, Wangcai flicked his tail to Jiang Lan's feet, and followed "pata" to lie down on his side.

Jiang Lan smiled and rubbed the dog's head.

Lu Xian looked at Wangcai while drinking water, his eyes were a little distracted. He brought Wangcai back on that snowy night, a small milk dog, whose barking was very weak. Later, Jiang Lan took him to check his body, dog food and canned dog food He didn't fall for a day, and Aunt Liu fed well, and gradually became fat and strong, becoming a "one bully", but the dog's lifespan is so long, Lu Xian thought that when Wangcai left, he would never raise it again dog.

Lu Xian still coughed a little, Jiang Lan was not very relieved, so he would not go to the company for the time being.

At noon, Lu Tingxie came with her Omega, a male Omega with a cute appearance and a lively personality.

According to Lu Tingxie, the two met at a banquet. As I said before, Alpha's aging rate is extremely slow. Lu Tingxie's face is still beautiful and she looks like a queen wherever she goes. Lu Tingxie's boyfriend is Qin Yu, the young master of the Qin family. Not long after returning to China, she fell in love with Lu Tingxie at first sight.

The young master was not afraid of people's rumors, and took the initiative to pursue him. At first, the Qin family was worried that he would feel uncomfortable in the future. After all, the two people in power in the Lu family are not easy to get close to. My citrus-flavored pheromone asked me if I liked it, my eyelashes blinked like cattail leaf fans, my eyes were so clear, I looked so obedient and easy to deceive, who can resist this?"

Qin Yu chased after Wangcai to play, Lu Xian laughed wildly when he heard this, and said after laughing enough, "Pull you down! It's not like there are no Omega who took the initiative to you before, and you are afraid to avoid it. This Qin family, you Are you in love too?"

Lu Tingxie smiled a little embarrassedly, didn't she? When Qin Yu caught up with her, Lu Tingxie was a little moved. When she smelled Qin Yu's pheromone, her heart fluttered, thinking that this is my destined husband!

Then Lu Tingxie started dating Qin Yu and planned to get engaged next month.

Jiang Lan said lightly: "Did you tell Su Ningyue?"

Lu Tingxie put down her teacup, "Don't tell her, Lu Yan'an is right to go to heaven and earth, but we are wrong even to breathe, I already understood, my mother wants to control me and Shuangse, it's impossible, since I want to If you are with Qin Yu, you will definitely protect him."