Chapter 93 Love Letter

Lu Xian walked towards him, looking normal, but his dissatisfaction was revealed in his words, "Didn't you agree on five o'clock in the afternoon?"

"Something delayed me. It's my fault. I should call you." Jiang Lan said.

Lu Xian paused after hearing this, "It's not a big deal."

At this moment, Jiang Lan squatted down and put his ear on Lu Xian Weilong's belly.

In fact, he couldn't hear anything, but Jiang Lan felt relieved for no reason.

"When you get older, I'll tell you stories."

Lu Xian: "Huh?"

"Prenatal education should start from the baby."

"..."

Lu Xian recovered quickly from his illness this time, mainly due to Jiang Lan. Ordinary couples are advised not to have intercourse when an Omega is pregnant, but Jiang Lan has the top advantage, and his pheromone is better than any good medicine for Lu Xian.

Lu Xian said that he was very comfortable, but he couldn't bear it after a long time.

The dinner was sumptuous, and Aunt Liu made Lu Xian's favorite vegetable rolls, and Lu Xian ate three of them dipped in sour vinegar.

Seeing this, Jiang Lan said, "Well, my appetite has improved a lot."

I still remember that Lu Xian vomited every day in the early stages of pregnancy.

Lu Xian didn't care too much, he had already done enough homework on relevant forums, and was mentally prepared, he thought about another thing, "What are you and Feng Jin doing in the afternoon?"

"Don't blame me." Jiang Lan immediately blamed him, "He told me that you turned on the camera."

Lu Xian said softly, "Are you angry?"

"That's jealousy, not anger." Jiang Lan said, "Didn't you see how many people called you 'wife marry me' on the barrage?"

I have to say that it is good to have a long mouth.

Lu Xian squeezed his smile: "After that, I will try not to show my face."

"It doesn't matter." Jiang Lan used retreat as an advance, and made everything just right, "Do what you like to do."

Lu Xian was a little bit elated.

Compared with Feng Jin who dug a hole and planned to bury Jiang Lan, in the end only himself was buried, and Xue Xunyu insisted on returning the money to him.

"No, is there anything wrong with giving a reward to the anchor I like?" Feng Jin frowned, "Would you have to refund it if you were someone else?"

This is different, Xue Xunyu thought to himself, Feng Jin wouldn't spend the money if it were someone else, so he was somewhat under pressure.

As if he understood Xue Xunyu's thoughts, Feng Jin slowed down his tone: "Then I won't reward in the future, okay?"

"Um......"

"If you're really sorry, treat me to a meal when the live streaming platform pays you."

Xue Xunyu: "..." Conspiracy!

But there are reasons and evidence, and it is not easy to refute.

"Okay..." Xue Xunyu is definitely not Feng Jin's opponent when it comes to playing with his brain.

Although Feng Jin was angry with Jiang Lan for exposing himself, he did not delay the business.

Two days later in the morning, he sent several incomplete documents to Jiang Lan.