Chapter 48 You Are So Proud

After Jiang Lan made the spicy and delicious dishes, he took out a wet towel and wiped his fingertips slowly, then took a photo for Wang Heng to see.

Wang Heng: [! 】

It is indeed a top gene.

Wang Heng thought for a while, 【Madam is lucky. 】

Jiang Lan: [If you are not busy this week, take two days off. 】

Wang Heng: [Thank you Mr. Jiang! 】

Hey, it's up to me to flatter.

When Lu Xian came down from upstairs in a daze, he was shocked when he saw a table of dishes. The appearance...isn't that pretty, which store did he buy it from?

"It's the first time cooking, you have to try it." Jiang Lan said.

Lu Xian: "?!"

Very good, Jiang Lan thought, it was the effect he wanted.

Lu Xian immediately sat down, picked up his chopsticks and tasted the vinegared cabbage on hand.

"!"

Jiang Lan was still a little nervous: "How is it?"

Lu Xian chewed slowly, and waited until he swallowed it all before opening his mouth: "Brother, you are so good, is this really the first time you are cooking?"

Jiang Lan: "!"

"Like it? Then just tell me what you want to eat in the future, and I'll make it for you."

Lu Xian was very embarrassed on the surface, but what he said was: "Okay."

Jiang Lan smiled.

Lu Xian licked his lips, didn't answer, and motioned Jiang Lan to sit down quickly, then cleaned most of every dish, and leaned on the sofa when he was done, tired of eating.

Jiang Lan leaned over and touched Lu Xian's forehead: "In addition to sleepiness, I think your appetite has improved a lot."

"Yeah." Lu Xian nodded.

A thought flashed through Jiang Lan's mind quickly, but it was probably too unbelievable. His brain chose to automatically block it, but Jiang Lan didn't catch it.

It has to be said that Jiang Lan's cooking skills are improving by leaps and bounds. A week later, Lu Tingxie came to the door in person.

Jiang Lan had a good impression of this sister-in-law.

Lu Tingxie set a set of off-white short skirt with hip wrap, with pearls on the lapel, which made her white and red lips look more noble and glamorous, and she could see the queen's temperament at a glance. This time, she came to represent the Lu family. After all, Lu Loujing dared not see Jiang Lan, and Su Ningyue even less dared.

"You're ruthless enough to cut off a few big projects. My dad's head is going bald." Although Lu Tingxie said so, her face was gloating.

Lu Xian looked at Jiang Lan in surprise, he didn't know.

"Brother, don't worry about it." Lu Tingxie waved her hand at Lu Xian, took a sip of her tea, and sighed, "I did it myself."

"Tingxie, didn't you come to be a lobbyist?" Jiang Lan has the ability to get closer. No matter who is sitting across from him, any address that comes out of his mouth will not only be unobtrusive, but also slightly intimate. Therefore, Jiang Lan's first impression will always be a gentle gentleman. In fact, he has nothing to do with these four words.

Lu Tingxie glanced at Jiang Lan, her heart was trembling, but she still told the truth: "How can I be a lobbyist? Grandpa wants to see you."

Mr. Lu, a generation of ruthless people, has four sons and one daughter. Let them intrigue and develop their own power since childhood. When Lu Lou Jingdou won, Mr. Lu generously gave him the position of head of the family, and practiced the theory of "survival of the fittest" among his children. Lu Xian was his eldest grandson, but he was destined to be rejected by others because of the genetic test for Omega. Unexpectedly, Su Ningyue sent the infant Lu Xian away at that time. His family was very average, and when old master Lu heard the news, he personally arranged for Lu Xian to live with a distant relative so that he wouldn't be so sad.