Chapter 8 Lu Xian, I'm very angry!

Lu Xian had no choice but to raise his head, and then his eyes gradually lost focus.

He likes Jiang Lan so much, this person usually releases a little pheromone, which is enough for him to savor it for several days, but now Lu Xian's parry ability is basically zero at the most sensitive part of being kissed.

He hummed softly unbearably, his legs were weak, and he was a little unsteady.

Jiang Lan felt it, and raised his arm to support most of Lu Xian's weight. This man was really too thin, and Jiang Lan hardly made any effort.

With the breeze blowing by his ears, the scene in front of Lu Xian changed quickly. It was snowing heavily, and at the same time, the sun was shining brightly. He seemed to be looking at the world through a layer of flowing white gauze. The delicate camellias should not be able to withstand the severe cold, but Lu Xian felt that the soil under his feet was fertile. He stretched out his hand, and all he touched was warmth.

It's as if... Jiang Lan allowed him to take root.

Why? There was only this doubt in Lu Xian's mind. He couldn't ask Jiang Lan a second time, but he firmly believed that men would not treat him in vain. From childhood to adulthood, most of the things he got had to be exchanged at the same value, and even in times of emergency, he was deliberately squeezed out. It was fine once or twice, but Lu Xian had lived like this for 24 years. His worldview and values had already been defined, and he would only be more cautious when he met Jiang Lan.

At the same time, Lu Xian thought, this can be regarded as a shallow temporary mark, which can allow him to survive the coming estrus period, and when the time comes for Jiang Lan to make a return, he can accept it if it is not too much.

Completely forgetting that the Alpha in marriage takes care of the Omega in estrus, which is reasonable.

Common sense doesn't apply to Lu Xian.

After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Lan let go of Lu Xian.

Lu Xian's shoulders trembled as if waking up, "Jiang Lan..."

As soon as he opened his mouth, he was stunned, why is his voice so sticky! ! !

Jiang Lan was also stunned. The only sign in his memory was that Lu Xian gritted his teeth and didn't speak the whole time. Jiang Lan didn't get feedback, so he thought that Lu Xian was uncomfortable or didn't like it. After all, the pheromones of the top Alpha had a strong impact on ordinary Omega. Both of them were ignorant and had never talked about it.

But at this moment, Jiang Lan got feedback. Lu Xian's voice was not only sweet, but also full of liking from the bottom of his heart. This satisfied him to a great extent. In addition, he was able to make Lu Xian comfortable not long after he was reborn, and Jiang Lan finally felt a little better.

"Can you stand still?" Jiang Lan asked.

Lu Xian: "...Yes!"

Jiang Lan pursed his lips and smiled, then turned serious, "Lu Xian, I'm very angry about this today."

Here comes, Lu Xian was a little annoyed, before the exchange he pleaded guilty, he couldn't explain a word, but just got Jiang Lan's pheromone, Lu Xian was soft-hearted, so he said: "The other party took advantage of Xiao Yu first, and even touched his glands."

"That's not what I'm angry about." Jiang Lan said in a deep voice.

Lu Xian raised his head, "What is that?"

"It doesn't matter whether that man wants to take advantage of Xue Xunyu or yours..." Jiang Lan paused here, took a shallow breath and continued, "What you should do is to call me as soon as possible and let me handle it. Even if that man is gone, I can find him, not you risk yourself, you are an Omega."

Lu Xian whispered: "But I'm also a man. His pheromone level is not high. I can give him a punch in the face after a while. I used to..."

As the smile on Jiang Lan's face dissipated, Lu Xian didn't dare to speak anymore.

He is affected by pheromones and can feel the hidden anger of men.

"I was wrong." Lu Xian apologized skillfully.

Is this often the case in the Lu family? Apologizing out of helplessness, Jiang Lan thought to himself.

"Lu Xian." Jiang Lan put his hands on his shoulders, leaned down slightly, and the two were at eye level, "My original intention was not to make you say sorry, but to show that it is really dangerous for you, an Omega, to conflict with Alpha, and I am very worried."

Lu Xian's eyelashes trembled slightly when he heard the words, and he was moved. After a while, he nodded and said, "Yeah."

"Apart from the pain in the glands, is there any other discomfort?"

"No, it was just a pheromone attack, he didn't touch me."

Pheromone attack... Jiang Lan's eyes were cold.

Xue Xunyu was restless, finally saw Lu Xian coming out, and immediately stepped forward, "Are you all right?"

Lu Xian shook his head: "I'm fine."

Xue Xunyu smelled a very clear breath, and his eyes suddenly changed. Jiang Lan gave Xiaoxian pheromone? Is the sun coming out in the west?

"Hello." Jiang Lan said to the police officer, and two elite men in suits and leather shoes stepped forward. Jiang Lan continued: "I am the victim's Alpha. Let me talk about my appeal first. I do not accept any apology or compensation. According to the Omega Protection Law, I want to bring him criminally accountable."

His voice was warm and clear, and he spoke clearly, and the surroundings became quiet for a while.

Criminal accountability is serious in nature. And this kind of harassment in public places is endless, and many Alphas sit there, opening their mouths, "This Omega seduces me first." The rogue gets excited, and is often released after ten days of detention due to insufficient evidence, and it will also affect the reputation of the Omega. Of course, they can also be held accountable, but the process is arduous, costing a lot of money and effort, and many people are discouraged.

But unfortunately, Jiang Lan was short of time and money.

"This is my lawyer." Jiang Lan's tone didn't sound like a joke at all, "They will take over everything that will happen next."

It is generally accepted in the industry that the legal department of Yunsheng Group has no unwinnable lawsuits. Once it is shot, it will be fatal or injured. Not to mention the fact that there is surveillance as evidence for this matter, even if the evidence is insufficient, the two lawyers can still use clues to give the other side the skin.

"Jiang Lan..." Lu Xian was a little frightened. Although he also hated such shameless people, he couldn't help being frightened when it came to criminal accountability.

Because of the first layer of markings, Lu Xian instinctively relied on his own Alpha when he was flustered. When he said this, he gently grabbed Jiang Lan's clothes, but now he reacted and wanted to let go, but Jiang Lan grabbed his wrist.

The temperature passed in an instant.

"Everything is up to me." Jiang Lan said.

God! Xue Xunyu's eyes widened, and he couldn't help but think of what Lu Xian said last night, Jiang Lan seemed to have changed? This is called a change? ! Lu Xian's wording is not precise, it's obviously been taken away from his mother!

Jiang Lan wanted to take Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu to the hospital for an examination, but they refused repeatedly. It's really not a big deal.

Jiang Lan didn't force him, thinking that Omega would ask for a check-up every three months, and he would accompany Lu Xian next time. If the gland problem was not resolved, he would not be safe. Jiang Lan couldn't forget that Lu Xian was dying in his last life. He opened the young man's collar and saw the hideous scars.

Once an Omega cuts off its glands, its lifespan will be cut in half.

The author has something to say:

Happy National Day babies!

There is one more update, don't panic!