Chapter 25 Rose Tell me

Lu Xian deeply suspected that he was dreaming, but the senses were too clear and uncomfortable at all.

Looking at the position of the chair, a bold guess rushed to mind.

Lu Xian couldn't hide it on his face, and Jiang Lan would be particularly aware of the people's hearts, and instantly understood that any excuses were not used.

It was right, he was too lazy to find it.

Jiang Lan's constant changes, or Lu Xian couldn't help it. He woke up his throat and was dumb. In addition, he had a cautious taste: "Why are you in my room?"

Jiang Lan's expression was a little embarrassed, "Have you forgotten in the party room before?"

Lu Xian thought about it seriously, and immediately remember the incident.

The easy -to -see period ALPHA will automatically find Omega fits with himself, which is dominated by nature. It is simple to say, and many behaviors are not controlled.

Is the impact on Jiang Lan so great? Lu Xian thought, he looked at the man sitting in the moonlight, and he was inexplicably soft -hearted and whispered: "Only when you smell my pheromone?"

Jiang Lan didn't hesitate: "Um."

There is nothing to say about this. Lu Xian thought for a while, moved to the bed, and made a place. "You can't always sit on the chair all the time.

Jiang Lan kicked the slippers, and when he said his tall body, he shocked the senses with clear pheromone, and Lu Xian began to be nervous. He never thought that one day he could still have the same bed with Jiang.

Jiang Lanjin came to the quilt, and he was nervous, but he was more rejoicing. The top -level acceptance was always stronger. He even patted Lu Xian across the quilt.

Lu Xian thought that I could fall asleep like this and saw the ghost!

The clouds cover the moonlight, and the visibility in the room gradually dull.

After a while, Jiang Lan said: "Xiaoxian?"

"Um."

"Can't sleep?"

"Um."

"That happened to me." Jiang Lan turned slightly, and his eyes flashed in the darkness. "You see that we are already husband and wife, is it unreasonable to sleep in a room?"

"Jiang Lan." Lu Xian couldn't help it, "Can you come the same? I can't bear it anymore."

"It's not scared you." Jiang Lan found out one hand and touched the position of Lu Xian's heart. He noticed that the beating was very rushing. "I can't wait, otherwise the night and night are like a thief?"

Lu Xian: "..."

Xu Wei did not see Jiang Lan's face, it would not affect the judgment. Lu Xian finally felt clearly at this moment that Jiang Lan was urgent to get close to himself.

Good deeds, after all, he did not know how bad the preparation he was before he married.

"Can you?" Jiang Lan asked.

He is always like this. Lu Xian thought to himself, his voice was low and gentle, and the dense fine net immediately trapped himself. In addition to satisfying him, he could not give birth to other thoughts. Lu Xian quickly bit his fingertips to stabilize the rationality.

"I, the sun is good." Jiang Lan laughed, "Have you promised?"

Lu Xian was silent.

Jiang Lan's arms passed under the neck of the young man, and he sided down, holding the head of the landing strings into his arms.