Chapter 109

That day when Lu Xian woke up from a nap and had palpitations, he felt something was wrong, but when Jiang Lan gave the pheromone, he acted as if nothing had happened. During this special period, the Wu family was being uprooted, and the wind and rain continued outside. Lu Xian looked at Jiang I really don't want to groan at this juncture, my feet don't touch the ground, and besides, I know my body well, so there is no big problem.

So at this moment, Lu Xian continued to comfort Cen Ji, "It's okay, you can drive with peace of mind."

"Is this called harmless?!" Cen Ji's voice was loud, and just now he was planning to make a coquettish move to stun the car behind him, but now he doesn't dare. , but a time bomb|bomb.

Lu Xianrang was amused, "Cen Ji, what if Brother He Lan gets pregnant in the future?"

Cen Ji: "!!!"

Lu Xian watched cold sweat dripping down on Cen Ji's forehead.

"...You act like I didn't say anything."

In the next few minutes, the carriage was very quiet, and Cen Ji's attention was so focused that he even got farther away from the car following him.

Seeing that his hands holding the steering wheel were stiff, Lu Xian took a short breath and asked, "When can I see Jiang Lan?"

"I'll call him as soon as it's safe!"

Jiang Lan didn't dare to bring Lu Xian by his side, it would attract double firepower, and he didn't want to see the slightest accident, so he asked Cen Ji, who had been hiding in the dark, to get in touch with Wen Zong to ensure Lu Xian's safety. Speaking of Jiang Lan, Cen Ji was even more worried about Lu Xian's current situation, because he had no experience in dealing with it.

Lu Xian sighed, feeling the slight sourness intensified, starting from the cramped calf, and connected with the dull pain in the heart, he needed Jiang Lan's pheromone.

Finally, after driving for nearly twenty minutes, the car rushed out of Minghui Avenue.

The road is flat and the guardrails on both sides are tight. Cen Ji has no choice but Feng Jin takes a shortcut in an off-road vehicle. He just talked to Jiang Lan on the phone and didn't dare to mention Lu Xian. After all, he hasn't seen anyone yet. Is Cen Ji making such a fuss? Feng Jin even heard the sound of gunshots from Jiang Lan's side. It was obvious that Wu Bingyi was going to be held back when he died.

With the sound of roaring approaching, Feng Jin suddenly looked up, and sure enough, he saw the familiar license plate number.

When Cen Ji saw Feng Jin standing on the side of the road, it was as if he had seen a savior. He stepped on the brakes without daring too hard, and when Big G stopped, he stumbled and got out of the car.

Seeing him like this, Feng Jin was a little afraid to look at the situation of Lu Xian in the co-pilot.

They were now in a field just off the road, and there was a barren swamp on the right hand side, and the reeds grew extremely tall.

"How is it?" Feng Jin asked.

Cen Ji took a deep breath, and lowered his voice, "I'm almost dizzy, go and see for yourself!"

Cen Ji can accept a fight with ten Alphas, but he can't see Omega like this. It may be that when he was a child, he witnessed his Omega partner being sent to the experiment table, and later fell in love with He Lan. Even if he is as strong as He Lan, there will be unavoidable pale and weak periods, which leads him to have an inexplicable pity and sympathy for Omega. In Cen Ji's eyes, Omega is not much different from fragile products.