Chapter 40 Don't Leave Face

The wine banquet opened the road and the biggest interest was Lin Haoyuan. Although he had a good relationship with Jiang Qian, he was unwilling to be troublesome. Second, he also had a high -level pride, but had to say ... The feeling of holding the thigh is cool!

Jiang Lan was not so attached to the business, and he noticed that Lu Xian had some unhappy.

Is it because the Lu family?

When people open their nerves, they will become keen. Jiang Lan follows this line and associates Lu Yanan.

That's right, even if I believe Jiang Lan again, the shadows of the previous 20 years are too profound. Lu Xian can't control these unhappy, and can only digest itself.

Stupid Omega, Jiang Lan thought, it seems that he has to continue to work hard to make Lu Xian's appearance as soon as he is grievantly.

The Lu family became a marginal figure until the banquet ends.

Lu Xian and Jiang Lan were about to get on the car, so he heard someone behind him whispered: "Big brother."

Lu Xian jumped and looked back at Lu Yanan.

Lu Xian once loved this brother.

As long as Lu Yanan likes, Su Ningyue will not find a new one in a while and will take him away. He has no complaints about Lu Xian, and he told his brother to take care of his brother.

Lu Yan An was always happy and very pleasing to the jade carving. Lu Xian secretly envious, because he didn't seem to be so happy, until slowly, Lu Xian found that Lu Yanan's love seemed far away, so he would not take his heart as one thing. Turned his head and was thrown into the warehouse.

The sweet mouth is always simple and happy, and it seems to be Lu Yanan's mask.

"What's wrong?" Lu Xian said.

Lu Yan'an adjusted his state and no longer blushed his eyes. He was clear, as if he had grown up a lot.

"I feel relieved when you see you doing well now." Lu Yan'an said, then looked at Jiang Qian, silent for a moment, and he seemed to have a lot of things in his eyes, and finally whispered: "I wish you happiness, Jiang Lange."

Jiang Lan thinks that there are so many people, faint: "Thank you, we will."

Jiang Lan opened the co -driving car door. After Lu Xian sat firmly, he leaned over and tied him a seat belt. The two of them had an instant exchange. They all smelled the pheromone smell that they liked each other. Lu Xian's bored mood was dismissed for a moment.

Lu Xian didn't say anything after arriving home. He feeded Wangcai. After taking a shower, he was taken on the bed for a few hours. Everything was normal. Until the middle of the night, Lu Xian suddenly twitched his body a few times. Jiang Lan woke up and immediately turned on the bedside lamp.

"Jiang Lan ..." Lu Xian's voice was inconvenient.

Jiang Lan leaned down and listened.

"Don't ... don't go!"

Jiang Lanshun took the person into his arms, bowed his head and bit his gland. Alpha's pheromone was gently and gentle, blowing away the dark mist that covered himself, and Lu Xian gradually stabilized.

Two thoughts appeared in Jiang Lan's heart: First, keep a distance from Lu Yan'an forever, and need to let him disappear at all times; second, it is better to treat Xiaoxian.

Jiang Lan didn't believe that if he loved it, he would rush into the shadow of the family.

Lu Xian woke up the next day, and it was no different from the past, and even lazily smiled at Jiang Lan, the hair was slightly messy, and a dull hair was raised on the top of his head.