Chapter 58 It's Rare

It was also later in the chat with Lu Tingxie that Lu Xian knew that Su Ningyue was seriously ill. Looking at the blue sky, he just gave a soft "hmm" without asking any further questions.

In fact, Lu Tingxie was very happy, her elder brother learned to let her go.

Lu Xian has put on a little flesh recently, because life is good, he sleeps until he wakes up naturally, and then teases Wangcai to water the flowers, and draws comics when he is in the mood.

The upsurge about him on the platform went down one round and then came up again, only the person concerned seemed to be deaf to what was going on outside the window.

Even Xue Xunyu became popular because of an accidental exposure under the lens of a big V.

Lu Xian was startled by tens of thousands of people flooding into the live broadcast last time. All kinds of questions were dizzying. He barely drew a few strokes. In addition, many people insisted on inquiring about his three-dimensionality. Once he avoided it, he started to attack. Lu Xian felt that the atmosphere was not what he wanted.

At this moment, Lu Xian brought a plate of freshly washed cherry tomatoes, sat on the sofa and ate while opening Xue Xunyu's live broadcast room.

As soon as I entered, I heard Xue Xunyu say weakly: "Don't fall in love, don't fall in love, don't fall in love!"

Lu Xian: "..."

Looking at the barrage, they were all calling him "wife".

Xue Xunyu was a problematic teenager in junior high school for a period of time. During the rebellious period and the second-year illness, he once became famous in the alley behind the school. He was called "Brother Yu" and continued to be arrogant until he became an Omega.

They couldn't defy Omega's fragile nature, but in his heart, Xue Xunyu was still that little overlord.

"Whose wife are you calling? I'll knock out your teeth with one punch." Xue Xunyu was impatient.

The barrage began to buzz: [My wife is so cute! 】

Most people who play on the platform know that Shaoyu and Chacha are real friends, good-looking, and they come to squat him if they can't squat for Chacha, so Xue Xunyu has suffered double "spoilment", and the pain can be imagined.

Lu Xian enjoyed watching it, but after eating the cherry tomatoes, he suddenly felt empty in his heart.

Lu Xian exited the live broadcast room, sent Xue Xunyu a message of "Abba loves you", followed by looking for Jiang Lan, "Brother, where are you?" 】

Jiang Lan quickly replied: [CZ club, see a partner. 】

In this club, Lu Xian knew that there was an idea in his mind, but reason said it was unnecessary. However, after washing the dishes and looking at the empty room, a certain emotion swallowed his heart in an instant.

The spring in Yudu is very warm, Lu Xian went out to bathe in the sun, squinting his eyes comfortably.

Xue Xunyu's text message came after him at this time: [? ? ? You are sick? I am your father! It's not that you are boring to live broadcast, do you know how miserable I am? 】

Lu Xian replied [Hey], and walked on the tidy road for about ten minutes under the warm sun, just as the bus was coming, he swiped money on his mobile phone and sat in the front row.

After that, people came up at every stop, and when strangers sat down beside him, Lu Xian would subconsciously spread his arms slightly to protect his lower abdomen.