Chapter 24

Lu Xian looked at Jiang Lan's look like a joke.

Lin Haoyuan secretly wiped his face behind him, trying to say for his brother, and couldn't tell him. When he chased Xu Zhi, he was more exaggerated than this.

"Jiang Lange?" Lu Yan'an was surprised.

Jiang Lan didn't think about it. When he looked on his side, his expression had changed. It was no longer the mildness when facing the string, but alienated: "Yan An, if you want to eat a bowl of noodles, there is no need to have a small string in your hands."

Lu Yan'an quickly argued: "I don't!"

"Is there any way for you?" Xu Zhi's most unable to see that this person did something and was wronged and innocent.

Lu Yan'an attacked himself as Xu Zhi, and his face turned pale, lowered his head and was sad.

Xu Zhi: "..." Served.

What Chu Zhi came to see this picture, he looked at Xu Zhi suspiciously: "What are you doing?"

"Talk well." Lin Haoyuan's voice cold.

The two were full of gunpowder as soon as they spoke. Alpha's pheromone collided violently in the air, and was shocked that an Omega who was about to approach immediately retreated.

Lu Xian was subconsciously covering the gland. He was very sensitive to the pheromone of other Alpha, and he always hurt for a long time every time he touched.

But at this moment, there is no discomfort.

"Don't be afraid." Jiang Lan held Lu Xian's hand and quietly protected people in his own pheromone barrier.

Standing up, Jiang Lan looked at Chu Trail calmly: "Your pheromone level is not as good as Hao Yuan, don't ask for it."

In private, he has to help his brother, but this is equivalent to stepping on Chu's face at his feet and bringing Lu Yan'an together. In fact, Jiang Lan and Chu Zhi did not deal with it. Later, because Lu Yanan completely broke out, but because of Lu Yan'an, Jiang Lan would give three points politely.

Lin Haoyuan raised his eyebrows and watched Jiang Lan this, Lu Yanan had red eyes.

"He looked at you." Lu Xian said a few steps out.

Jiang Lan knew that it was Lu Yan'an, he also felt it, and at the same time was very surprised. Didn't Lu Yanan like Chu Yi very much? The original choice explained everything, why is this now? Thinking deeper, the pure young man in memory will be a little bit dull. Even if there is no trace of Lu Yan'an in his heart, Jiang Lan does not want people who have a good impression as an uncertain person.

"He looks at him, we eat us." Jiang Lan didn't care.

After finding a quiet place to sit down, just ate a piece of cake at the bottom, Lu Xian suddenly smelled the taste of steamed hairy crabs, and his nose moved.

Jiang Xian immediately made a finger and greeted the waiter to come up.

Jiang Lan studied the crab peeling tool for a while, and immediately got started. He had to say that the top gene would be at a glance, and Lu Xian was dazzling.

The soup noodles did not have to eat, and Jiang Lan gave Lu Xian a bowl of "crab treasure bibimbap".

The crab meat was tight white and tender, and the crab was yellow. Jiang Lan also dug a spoonful of fresh caviar in, and Lu Xian unconsciously secreted water.

The abacus in Jiang Ling's heart sounded.

"Okay." Jiang Lan pushed beside him.

"Thank you." Lu Xian reached out to pick it up, but Jiang took the bowl of the bowl without moving.