Chapter 7 Who Loves Whose Grandson

Xue Xunyu is wearing a turtleneck sweater today, and his hair has grown slightly to his neck because he hasn't cut it for a long time. How careless is it to put his fingers near his glands?

This guy just wants to take advantage.

Although Omega is a vulnerable group, it is also a rare creature. Now, with the progress of the times, some Omega have become picky about the choice of Alpha. We must know that the main driving force for promoting society comes from Alphas and Betas. Omegas are rarely seen in major positions, because Omega's physical fitness makes them unable to operate for a long time, and they will wither if they are exposed to excessive wind and rain. Therefore, the base of Alpha is huge, and there are a lot of people who cannot find Omega when they reach the marriageable age.

Some of them may be driving you crazy, news of Omega being bullied in public has appeared frequently over the years.

And this man naturally didn't have any good ideas.

The man subconsciously raised his hand to block, but the milk tea inevitably splashed on his body. The man stared blankly at Lu Xian. It wasn't the first time he did this. The Omega he met before would swallow their anger, and some could even cry out of anger, and he got great satisfaction from this repeated trial and error. As soon as he came in, he noticed that the two Omega at this table were both beautiful. In fact, he liked Lu Xian better, but there was a wall behind Lu Xian, and there was no place to sit, and the man never thought that this beautiful Omega's looks were directly proportional to his temper, and he directly attacked in full view.

"You didn't mean it? Why, your hand can still grow eighteen bends?" Lu Xian pointed at someone and scolded.

Lu Xian is not an Omega whose family members help him when he cries. He is used to solving problems by himself. Besides, he is an Omega, but he is also a man. Everyone bullies him to the face. Whoever loves his grandson!

When the man came back to his senses, his expression was extremely ugly: "Are you sick?"

"You're fucking sick! You're cheap, right? Do you want to adjust the surveillance to see what you were doing just now?" Lu Xian refused to budge.

The manager of the milk tea shop had already arrived, and he was surprised at who started to pick things up first, after all, although Lu Xian looked like an Omega, he was full of arrogance, but when he heard this sentence, he immediately understood what that Alpha had done, and disgust flashed in his eyes.

The phenomenon of bullying Omega has increased, which does not represent normality, let alone acquiescence, and everyone looks down on this kind of behavior.

Alpha noticed the disdainful eyes of the people around him, his fragile self-esteem was immediately hurt, he broke his defenses, and rushed over from embarrassment to fight Lu Xian.

"Cao your mother, how dare you!" Xue Xunyu jumped three feet high.

But immediately afterwards, both he and Lu Xian froze, and backed away with pale faces.

Men release pheromones.

The malicious pheromones from Alpha would be uncomfortable for any Omega.

But Lu Xian gritted his teeth and endured it, and punched his face coldly, "I gave you a face? You are the only one who is pheromone-like, E-class bastard."

Talking about an AlphaE-level pheromone is no different from saying that your sneakers are fake to a basketball fan, it is extremely insulting.

Alpha broke the defense twice without accident, and instantly condensed the pheromone attack into one point, aiming at Lu Xian.