Chapter 59 Are you still bullying?

It's different from the gentleman's mask that Jiang Lan used to deal with others, maybe it's because of Omega, He Lan's body is calm and gentle, he doesn't have the philistine of a businessman, even Lu Xian thinks that he should not be a businessman, he can be a flower shop owner, or a university professor.

"Nice to meet you." He Lan raised his glass and touched Lu Xian's juice lightly, "I heard from Jiang Lan that you are pregnant, congratulations. It will be very hard to hear. If Jiang Lan is not around in the future, you can contact me if you have any questions."

Lu Xian replied: "Okay, thank you."

He Lan's eyes fell on Lu Xian's still flat belly, and there was a hint of envy that quickly disappeared in his eyes.

Every Omega looks forward to the future life, but He Lan's identity seems to be doomed that he cannot get a pure relationship.

The cooperation talks went smoothly. After leaving the club, Lu Xian said to Jiang Lan after getting in the car: "Brother, Mr. He is so amazing!"

"It's quite powerful." Jiang Lan rarely praised people, but spoke highly of He Lan: "You know, when Omega is divided, it will be influenced by nature, and many things that it used to be good at will gradually fade, especially related to physical strength, but He Lan is different. He has always been sensitive to business and opportunities, and he has not weakened after the differentiation. He is very adaptable to the vicissitudes of the business world, and he is a natural trader."

"Will you be bullied?" Lu Xian asked.

Jiang Lan couldn't help but look sideways at him. Few people thought about this at first, but after thinking about it, before Lu Xian's identity was revealed, no one believed that the person who sat at the desk for more than ten hours in a row, wishing to kill other cartoonists, was also an Omega. Jiang Lan read some comments on the Internet, and sometimes the identity of an Omega is the original sin. Will you be bullied?

Jiang Lan pondered for a moment, then smiled and said, "The truth is, He Lan is the one who bullies others most of the time."

Lu Xian: "..."

"The business world doesn't rely on fists to speak. It is enough for He Lan's brain to turn faster than his competitors. Of course, verbal humiliation is inevitable, but he doesn't care."

"Those who are capable don't care." Lu Xian continued.

Lu Xian uses colors to support a dream world. When others say that he is not good at lines, he practices over and over again. If he is not good at scenery, he will remember to draw them when he sees the beautiful scenery. It is not as good as Alpha's physical ability, but Lu Xian's current results also prove that he can do it, regardless of his identity as an Omega.

Before Lu Xian left, he and He Lan exchanged contact information and added social accounts. He Lan's chat avatar was a hamster, unlike the online picture, it seemed that he raised it.

"Brother." Lu Xian was wearing a white sweater today. At this moment, he stretched out his hand to smooth the fabric on his lower abdomen, and asked Jiang Lan: "Do you think you are getting up?"

Jiang Lan laughed: "Xiao Xian, less than three months"

"Yes." Lu Xian also felt that his question was stupid, but as soon as he let go of his hand, the man's palm covered the position he just mentioned, which fit perfectly.

Jiang Lan's eyes were serious, "But it seems to be a little bit, I can feel it."

Lu Xian was amused by him and giggled, "Brother, you are less reliable than me."