Chapter 10 Changing the title

Lu Xian didn't look so openly, he raised his head, water drops slid down his cheeks, looking at himself in the mirror, Lu Xian squeezed out a pale and dull smile.

He's not a three-year-old kid, he'd be happy if he said something nice and gave a candy. He saw Jiang Lan's transformation, and after a few days, he still couldn't understand it. Lu Xian suddenly realized that he didn't know Jiang Lan that well.

But he can wait for the day when Jiang Lan tells the truth.

Lu Xian adjusted his mood, and when he came out, he saw Jiang Lan waiting in the hall. The man was wearing a black suit and a calf-length coat, tall and dignified.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Jiang Lan's eyes flashed with worry: "You have been there for a while."

"No, I'm fine, where's Xiaoyu?"

"It's snowing outside, he wants to go out and see."

"That's it." Lu Xian and Jiang Lan lined up to the door, and the cold wind wrapped in ice slag hit his face in an instant. Lu Xian couldn't help but shiver, and with a heavy weight on his shoulders, it was Jiang Lan who took off his coat and gave it to him, "I don't need to..."

"Put it on!" Jiang Lan's tone was as usual, but his hands were not weak, and he wrapped Lu Xian tightly: "It's such a cold day, I will send you back?"

Omega is afraid of the cold, and Lu Xian is no exception, he nodded: "Okay."

It was the first time for Xue Xunyu to take such an expensive car. He didn't expect that Jiang Lan would really send him off. After all, the time of such an absolutely successful person is very precious.

After seeing off Xue Xunyu, he went home. The black Bentley soon stopped at the entrance of the villa. Jiang Lan didn't get out of the car, but said to Lu Xian, "Sleep if you're sleepy, don't wait for me."

Lu Xian was surprised: "Are you still going to the company?"

"Yes, there is still some work to be done."

"Sorry, if it wasn't for me..."

"Lu Xian." Jiang Lan interrupted, with a slightly serious expression: "You have an accident. In the police station, this is more important than any job, understand?"

Lu Xian: "..."

Ahhh! You're sugar-coated again!

Looking at the back of Lu Xian trotting away, even though he was huddled in his coat, the roots of his ears were still red.

So cute, these three words popped up in Jiang Lan's mind inexplicably, and he was taken aback.

pheromone effect? Jiang Lan thought to himself, but he is a top-notch man, and he has long since broken free from the shackles of this instinct.

"Boss Jiang?" The driver asked cautiously, "Shall we go now?"

"Let's go." Jiang Lan said lightly.

When the car started, Jiang Lan supported his chin with one hand, and then he saw the corner of his mouth raised in the reflection of the car window.

In fact, getting along well with Lu Xian is far easier than imagined.

Jiang Lan couldn't help worrying again. This seemed to be some kind of chronic disease hidden in his body. Once it got involved, he would think of the ending of Lu Xian in his previous life.

Lu Xian returned to the bedroom in a hurry, until he took off his coat in the heat, his heart was still beating violently.

He held Jiang Lan's coat in his hand, which was still stained with men's pheromones. Lu Xian knew it was worthless, but he couldn't help it. He lay on the bed with the coat in his arms, worried that it would wrinkle, and he was quite careful.