Chapter 43 The Plan Failed

What Lu Xian didn't know was that while he was going upstairs, Lu Yan'an took Lu Tingxie and hurried away from the other side.

"Why are you in a hurry?" Lu Tingxie looked suspicious, and wasn't it faster from the right? Unexpectedly, as soon as she went out, Lu Yan'an dragged herself to this side.

Lu Yan'an gave a soft "um", and it can be said that the answer was irrelevant.

Lu Tingxi felt strange in her heart, but she couldn't find the source.

Every foot of Lu Yan'an seemed to be stepping on the edge of an abyss, and he felt that he could fall down at any time. When he sent the message, he knew it was too late. Once Lu Xian checked the content with Lu Tingxie, he would find the contradiction.

The person was found by Zhao Xi. It is extremely simple for several Alphas to besiege an Omega. After Lu Xian's accident, he will inevitably be accompanied by strong mental trauma. It is normal to have hallucinations and memory confusion. At that time, as long as he takes Lu Xian's mobile phone away in the chaos, many problems will be solved, and the blame will be thrown to Zhao Xi.

The engagement party would be screwed too.

More importantly, would Jiang Lan still want an Omega that had been marked multiple times by Alpha?

Don't blame my elder brother, Lu Yan'an's panicked expression became calm after passing through a shadow.

Here, Lu Xian has already reached the third floor.

He looks similar to Lu Yan'an, the Alphas hiding in the dark are ready to go, the leader is in shock, he stepped on it, that Lu Yan'an is clearly wearing a white suit, changed clothes? His eyebrows and eyes were also slightly different, but he looked around at Lu Xian and took out his cell phone without waiting for anyone. The man rushed forward like a cheetah without hesitation, covered his mouth under the surprised eyes of the young man, and pushed him back to his subordinates.

The door followed and closed.

These people were too fast, and Lu Xian couldn't react in time. At first, he thought it was someone's prank, but when he smelled a wave of alpha pheromone full of malice, he realized that something was wrong.

He slammed on the foot of the person behind him, and took the opportunity to escape the shackles after the other party suffered pain, but there were five Alphas on the opposite side, and Lu Xian's Omega was meat on the chopping board no matter what.

An ordinary Omega would have screamed out of fright, or would have been paralyzed on the ground and dared not move. This is the fragile nature of an Omega, but Lu Xian stood with a cold face, his eyes swept over their faces one by one, "You are not guests."

These five are short of having the word "bad guys" written on their faces.

"Brother, this Omega doesn't seem to be sensitive to my pheromones." Someone muttered.

It's not insensible, at least Lu Xian smelled an unpleasant smell, but the pheromone level of these people is too low, I'm afraid the highest level is barely B level, and Lu Xian has just completed the lifetime mark with Jiang Lan, the top Alpha will have a strong expulsion effect on the pheromones of other Alphas, which is equivalent to forming a protective cover on Lu Xian, and the so-called pheromone attack will not work at all.

The leader sneered: "Don't care if we are guests or not, it's pitiful, we are still so young."

They also know that treating one Omega by five Alphas is enough to destroy the other's everything, and they still insist on it, but they don't care about human life at all, and even greed is already showing in their eyes.