Chapter 154 Jiang Jingchen is so handsome

Jiang Jingchen was the "Emperor of Earth" at home for a week.

When Lu Xian was by his side, he was fine, but as long as Jiang Lan was replaced, every bone in his body immediately screamed "discomfort" and "uncomfortable".

In the first two days, this man's face was pale, so Jiang Lan endured it. All the supplies at home were the best. In the past two days, his face was obviously rosy, and he was able to play game consoles on the ground. But once Jiang Lan appeared, Jiang Jingchen didn't care about his acting skills. He just threw himself on the nearest bed or sofa, and said feebly, "Dad, I think about that and that and that and that and that."

In the past, except for Lu Xian, no one dared to order Jiang Lan like this.

"How is he enjoying himself?" Jiang Lan asked Lu Xian.

Lu Xian said with a smile: "Just split up, emotional instability, please understand."

This afternoon, when Jiang Lan brought pastries, fruits, and snacks, Jiang Jingchen looked at everything, and said in a frenzy that he wanted the pot of daisies raised on the balcony downstairs to calm his mood, and asked Jiang Lan to bring them too. At the time, Jiang Lan stood still, staring at his son silently for a few seconds.

Jiang Jingchen's back felt cold, but he still bluffed: "Go!"

Jiang Lan's complexion suddenly darkened, and he followed the thorns to seal the window.

Jiang Lan is used to strangling his prey in a dark environment. Jiang Jingchen knew that he had overplayed it when he saw the battle, and immediately got off the bed and hugged his father's thigh: "Don't!!!"

When Lu Xian heard the movement and opened the door, the thorns had already been removed, just in time to see Jiang Lan flicking his legs, throwing the brown sugar-like Jiang Jingchen aside, and said in a cold voice: "Sure enough, neither Alpha nor Omega can change the character of this rebellious son. By nature, I'll get along with him as before." After speaking, Jiang Lanshao turned to Jiang Jingchen: "You'd better calm down for a few days, if you don't know how to advance or retreat like this, I'll hang you up with thorns."

Jiang Jingchen groaned, "You can't afford to play..."

Jiang Lan strode away.

Lu Xian: "..."

Lu Xian digested it for a while, then laughed softly: "You don't know what kind of temper your father is? He insists on plucking the hair on the tiger's buttocks? You made him go up and down the stairs five times in the ten minutes I saw it."

Jiang Jingchen got up and smiled at Lu Xian: "Didn't I want to test my father's patience with me after I differentiated into an Omega?"

"How did it compare to your expectations?"

Jiang Jingchen smacked his lips: "Better than I expected."

Lu Xian was speechless.

"I asked you for half a month's leave." Lu Xian said, "You must tell me if you feel uncomfortable."

Jiang Jingchen: "No! At most three days, brother Chen will return!"

Lu Xian: "Ah yes, the news that Brother Chen has become an Omega has already spread in your school."

Jiang Jingchen's smile stopped abruptly.

After Lu Xian left, Jiang Jingchen took out his mobile phone from under the pillow. He found the school forum, but he didn't dare to click on it. Is his fame lost? But on second thought, Omega is Omega, above board!

The young boy looked at the phone screen with his eyes squinted.

[Jiang Jingchen is so handsome! It's fine to split into Omega, one dozen five! 】

[ABO rebirth] As a fine man, he has nothing to fearOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara