Chapter 100 Comparable to a spring outing

He Lan chatted with Jiang Lan at a banquet, and Jiang Lan once said with a smile: "When Xiaoxian called my brother, I basically had no defense, can you understand?"

He Lan thought to himself why I don't understand?

Cen Ji usually has a stubborn mouth, not called "brother", but "daughter-in-law" or his name, He Lan knows that he is like this, so he doesn't bother to care about it.

And when Cen Ji is in a bad mood or emotionally unstable, he will call "Brother", unlike Omega's gentle voice. After all, he is an Alpha of Steel, just a single syllable, straightforward, but even a trace of fragility leaked during the period is enough to make He Lan's heart soften.

"Are you still playing?" He Lan asked.

Cen Ji propped his elbows on his knees, as if thinking of something terrible, the corners of his eyes twitched, and he shook his head: "I won't play anymore."

He Lan handed him the water: "Then go home."

"good."

The two people's outstanding appearance attracted the attention of passers-by, Cen Gao was half a head taller than He Lan, and obediently followed behind.

"Do you want to eat at home or go out?"

Cen Ji didn't even think about it: "At home, I want to eat fish-flavored shredded pork."

This is He Lan's specialty, and He Lan replied: "Okay."

Following He Lan, he smelled a smell of alcohol, which was Cen Ji's pheromone. He turned his head suddenly, "What are you doing?"

Cen Ji didn't notice it, he was stunned: "No...why are you so fierce to me?"

"It's not fierce, I..."

"Why are you attacking me?" Cen Ji asked again.

He Lan was helpless, grabbed Cen Ji's arm and rushed to the underground garage. At Cen Ji's level, he should not be aware of his pheromone leakage. He must have been overwhelmed by some kind of emotion and immersed in his own world.

When getting in the car, Cen Ji pressed the roof of the car, turned to look at He Lan: "Brother, do you think I'm annoying?"

He Lan: "...Ancestor! Which eye of yours saw it?!"

Only then was Cen Ji satisfied, and leaned over into the passenger seat.

Recently, He Lan almost left most of the work to professional managers and a few confidantes, and then spent the rest of the time with Cen Ji. Apart from being worried, it was also because this person was a "bomb".

Back at the villa in the middle of the mountain, He Lan immediately went to the kitchen to steam the rice. There were quite a lot of dishes in the refrigerator. In addition to fish-flavored shredded pork, there were also meat and vegetables. Cen Ji circled around He Lan, "Brother, let me help you."

He Lan took a deep breath and spoke earnestly, "It's okay, I know you're not feeling well, you go to the living room to rest first, the kitchen is too narrow, I'm enough for myself, at most half an hour."

Cen Ji had a glorious history of frying the kitchen. If possible, He Lan wished he could put up a banner at the door of the kitchen: Cen Ji is not allowed to enter.

These words made Cen Ji chuckle, and he said: "Brother, you are so kind to me."

After sending Cen Ji away, He Lan felt relieved.

The phone kept vibrating, He Lan clicked on it with one hand and glanced.

Lu Xian: [I don't believe that Cen Ji cried unless he saw it with his own eyes. 】