Chapter 46 Sneaking Out

Just as Lu Xian said, the overlaying of pictures is the fault of You Jiang and the others. There have been a lot of comments in support of Chacha on the forum. Maybe You Jiang is also worried about backlash, so he immediately stopped the fans.

Lu Xian didn't hear anything outside the window, and couldn't go out in the heavy snow in winter, so he created at home with peace of mind.

The editor was very pleased to receive his drawing, and replied on the chat software, "Sure enough, there is pressure to be motivated."

Not at all.

Lu Xian raised his hand to press the gland, and the slightest discomfort was gone. Jiang Lan loves this place even more than him, kissing and licking it every night, the nourishment of the top pheromone is better than any elixir.

Lu Xian was alone for lunch today, and Jiang Lan got up at six o'clock in the morning, saying that he was going on a business trip to the next city, and would come back around seven or eight o'clock in the evening.

Lu Xian went downstairs, tiny green vines crawled from his arms all the way to his neck.

Yes, Jiang Lan left behind thorns.

But because the owner is not around, pheromones are not continuously supplied, so the thorns remain in the most crisp and harmless state, preserving energy.

Jiang Lan told Lu Xian that the thorns have self-awareness, and their IQ is equivalent to that of a three or four-year-old child. They are fully integrated when they are connected to him spiritually, and there is basically no "death".

Seeing his serious look, Lu Xian suppressed a smile and nodded.

As soon as Lu Xian took out the frozen steamed dumplings from the refrigerator, Xu Zhi called.

Once Xu Zhi is in good health, he can't stay idle, "Xiang, go out and play."

Lu Xian: "You still dare to go out? Does Haoyuan agree?"

"He has a meeting today and is busy." Xu Zhi said, "The weather is so good, don't go out and waste it."

Indeed, it is boring to stay at home for a long time. Lu Xian is no longer the temperament that he used to hide from the world. He became vivid and began to look forward to it, "But..." Lu Xian whispered: "Jiang Lan won't let me go out."

"What are you afraid of?!" Xu Zhida said awe-inspiringly, "The more oppressed you are, the more you have to resist! Lu Xian, do you want to live under Alpha's shadow for the rest of your life?!"

Lu Xian: "It's not that exaggerated..."

"Don't worry, Jiang Lan loves you so much now, he won't be angry."

These words made Lu Xian's heart skip a beat. He couldn't tell whether he really wanted to go out to play, or whether he wanted to test Jiang Lan's patience.

Omega is a creature of pride.

But they have to get enough love, and then they will stretch out the branches and leaves to protect the core, curl up and scratch at the tip of the heart.

Listening to Lu Xian's silence, Xu Zhi continued his efforts: "Let's call Xiaoyu!"

Lu Xian: "Come on!"

Speaking of this, Lu Xian couldn't control his excitement, as if he was back in high school, and Xue Xunyu went out to eat supper over the wall in the middle of the night because of his greed.

Not to mention Xue Xunyu, who is alone, even the Heavenly King and Lao Tzu can't control him when he comes.

The three of them were extremely fast, and they met at the entrance of a commercial street in less than half an hour. They didn't dare to go to a big shopping mall. Either the Jiang family invested or the Lin family bought shares. Some senior managers were familiar with Xu Zhi.