Chapter 41 Brother, You Are So Kind

Lu Yan'an must have been frightened by Jiang Lan's words, and he didn't reply after that.

"Brother." After lying down, Lu Xianwo suddenly called in a low voice in Jiang Lan's arms.

"What's wrong?"

"No." Lu Xian said somewhat disappointedly: "I think brother is really indifferent when he is indifferent. If you say that about Lu Yan'an, he will definitely not be able to bear it."

"Love him?" Jiang Lan's tone couldn't hear any emotion.

"It's not distressing." Lu Xian hugged the man's waist tightly: "It's just to judge others by yourself. If my brother treats me like this one day..."

"No." Jiang Lan interrupted: "I promise."

Lu Xian was immediately annoyed, he seemed to be unable to get rid of this problem of worrying about gains and losses, and Jiang Lan had promised many times back and forth, even he himself found it troublesome.

Jiang Lan, on the other hand, seemed to have the ability to read minds, and patted Lu Xian on the back: "Xiao Xian, there are some things you want to hear, I can say them over and over again, and you will never get bored, so there is only one request, you can't hide anything from me, you know?"

Lu Xian pursed his lips and smiled: "Yeah!"

The pleasant fragrance of camellias wafted in the room, Lu Xian had nothing to worry about now, and fell asleep quickly, while Jiang Lan stared blankly at the ceiling, he was so exhausted last night, he really tried his best to hold back tonight.

The days are as usual, Wangcai grows very fast, and even the flowers and plants on the window sill are lush and lush. Although Lu Xian is not very good at taking care of himself, he is very good at taking care of other living things.

He didn't fit into the small group in the so-called upper circles, and a lot of information was closed, but Xu Zhi can be described as a walking "gossip theater".

In Xu Zhi's words: "I used to be a well-behaved Omega who kept my ears off the outside world and only read sage books, but who made my Alpha be Lin Haoyuan?"

Lu Xian wanted to know why you two were childhood sweethearts and then became husband and wife?

So Xu Zhi, like a little war reporter, told Lu Xian some things he had heard about Lu Yan'an recently.

I heard that someone saw Lu Yanan on the day he was trying on a suit. It was obviously a celebration, but Lu Yanan's expression was not good. Chu Ji came late, so forget it. The two seemed to have had a fight. To be precise, it was Lu Yanan who babbled alone. Chu Ji put one hand in his pocket the whole time without saying a word.

It was also said that Chu Ji was drunk and told his friends that he didn't want to get married.

It was only then that Lu Xian realized that the gossip in this circle was so intense.

And Lu Yan'an was praised too highly by various rumors in the past, but in fact the Lu family can only be regarded as an ordinary celebrity. If it weren't for what happened to Chu Ji and Jiang Lan, he would definitely not be one of the best Omega in the circle. Even recently, many people are saying, "I took a closer look. Although Lu Yan'an is good-looking, he is not that exaggerated. In comparison, his brother really surprised me."

Where there are people, there will be disputes, and once it starts, voices of agreement will spring up like mushrooms after rain. Some people are jealous of the favor Lu Yanan once received, and now they are even more aggressive. In short, with the efforts of all parties, Lu Yanan is inevitably teetering on the edge of the former "altar".