Chapter 87 Can't Sleep

After Cen Ji vented, he could finally have a good meal.

The first impression he gave was that he was crazy and not easy to get along with, but when he got to his safe zone, Cen Ji became very talkative again. Anyway, Lu Xian chatted with him a few times, with a gentle attitude and ready to answer any questions.

After Lu Xian finished being curious about him, Cen Ji turned curious, and asked out of nowhere: "Is pregnancy uncomfortable?"

Nonsense? This is not it, but Lu Xian wanted to meet, originally wanted to say "It's okay, it's not a big problem", but then he caught Cen Ji's seemingly non-existent gaze on He Langge, and immediately changed his words: "It's so uncomfortable, I need my Alpha pheromone every day, and I can't do without one day. Jiang Lan's level is high, and I can relax a lot compared to other Omega."

Cen Ji hissed suddenly.

"Eat your meal." He Lan said, "I don't think there are any of these."

He Lan looked at Lu Xian, who smiled.

He Lan knew what Lu Xian was thinking. Cen Ji once said goodbye without saying goodbye, but at that time he was immature and had more thoughts in his mind than now, it would be better to be separated, and it would be better to stay together, but it would overwhelm Cen Ji. Now that He Lan is thinking, Cen Ji must be reluctant to wait for another five years.

The vitality of Omega is not as tenacious and vigorous as that of Alpha. Once the gland fails, it will be the finish line. Cen Ji knows this.

"Didn't Feng Jin take the samples that night? Did you get the results?" Cen Ji asked.

Jiang Lan: "This is not what you are worried about." He took the wet towel and wiped his hands, "Where is Zhao Yanfeng? Is he still alive?"

"Live well." Cen Ji said, "Eat one meal for three days, the plates are licked shiny, and there is no waste at all."

Jiang Lan: "Well, I don't believe his mouth can always be so hard."

The more Zhao Yanfeng doesn't vomit, the more he proves that there is something inside and he won't be wronged.

It was already nine o'clock in the evening after eating, Lu Xian rubbed his eyes, Jiang Lan wanted to take him back.

"Okay." After leaving the restaurant, He Lan said, "I'll make an appointment when I'm free."

"Yes." Jiang Lan nodded, while Lu Xian sat on the passenger seat and waved to He Lan and the others, "Bye bye."

He Lan replied: "Goodbye."

Cen Ji also waved his hand.

Cen Ji is not very used to this kind of occasion, three or five friends chat about life and share interesting things, but it feels very novel and not bad to accompany He Lan by the side.

Jiang Lan's car drove away quickly and disappeared into the traffic at night.

He Lan blew the night wind and said softly: "Why did you think of asking Xiaoxian that question?"

Cen Ji was stunned for a moment, and realized that it was a matter of pregnancy. He was half a head taller than He Lan, and he could see the outline of He Lan Qingjun's face with a slight sideways glance.

"In case we don't have children, accept it?" He Lan interrupted.

Cen Ji didn't even think about it, "Accept."

He was dejected half his life, and his heart was wild. Unlike others, he never thought of having a stable family, but he was so serious about He Lan that he couldn't be more serious. To be honest, he was still worried that He Lan would be affected by pregnancy. It didn't matter if he had a child or not.