Chapter 120 Poor Child

Jiang Lan felt that he was a little "isolated".

Perhaps this description is inaccurate, after all, his own Omega treats him the same way, that is, when he is with the baby, Aunt Liu and Wen Zong, who occasionally visits the door, will enter a state of alert.

In the morning, the toys sent by Lin Haoyuan arrived, and there were a lot of them. Aunt Liu stood by when they were unpacking them, and took the cardboard boxes away as soon as they were done.

Jiang Lan: "..."

Jiang Lan thought to himself, if I really throw it in, who among you can stop it?

Lu Xian needs enough sleep at night, and Aunt Liu is also getting old, so it is up to Jiang Lan to feed the buns.

Why not hire a babysitter? Then you have to ask Mr. Jiang.

As soon as a slight "yay" sound sounded beside him, Jiang Lan opened his eyes in the dark. He was as precise as a machine, got up and grabbed the milk bottle on the bedside table, which contained milk powder, and quickly mixed it with hot water. Shake the warm water in the kettle to boil, then add some cool white water, and finally drip it on the back of your hand to test the temperature. Just as the little bun was about to cry, it was blocked by the pacifier.

Jiang Lan held the bottle with one hand and waited patiently for him to finish drinking.

The little bun knows how to look at his face. If the person who is by his side is Lu Xian or Aunt Liu, he will be more or less hypocritical, and it will make people feel distressed, but when facing Jiang Lan, he will sleep when he is full. Don't upset your father.

"Jiang Lan?" Lu Xian turned over and jumped into the air, and suddenly woke up.

"Yes." Jiang Lan said softly, "I'm feeding the buns."

"Ah, good." Lu Xian felt relieved.

In this way, little Jiang Jingchen had to eat three times a night.

When Lu Xian woke up in the morning, he saw Jiang Lan coming out of the bathroom in a suit and leather shoes. The man was still elegant and dignified, as if he wasn't the one who was tortured by the children until he could only sleep for a few hours every night.

"Brother, do you want to go to the company?" Lu Xian asked hoarsely.

"Well, I didn't plan to go to a meeting, but Wang Heng forced me to die."

Lu Xian couldn't help laughing out loud.

Jiang Lan came over and leaned over to kiss his forehead, "I've fed the steamed stuffed bun, and I'll leave it to Aunt Liu. You have a good rest."

Lu Xian thought to himself which day is not my rest?

Lu Xian got up and washed up, and went to Jiang Lan's gym for a while after breakfast. He used to be an otaku and wasn't that keen on fitness, but now that his body is recovering, he still needs to strengthen his resistance. What about eight-pack abs?

"Eight Pack Abs in Dreams"

Lu Xian is comfortable and safe at home. Considering that the company has put a lot of work on hold, Jiang Lan started to work from ten to three.

The accident happened this afternoon. Baozi woke up and cried non-stop. Aunt Liu thought of many ways to no avail, even if Lu Xian hugged her personally. In desperation, Aunt Liu called the family doctor, who was Jiang Lan Just hired, the main objects of care are postpartum Omega and babies.

Little Baozi raised his head and cried heartbreakingly. Lu Xian hugged and coaxed the child. The child's voice was sharp and caused slight discomfort. At first Lu Xian thought it was a psychological effect. After all, the child had been quite worry-free before. However, when the family doctor arrived, just as Lu Xian ushered him in, Little Baozi whined again in his ear.

[ABO rebirth] As a fine man, he has nothing to fearOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara