Chapter 90

Lu Xian took a sip of the fruit juice and said in a low voice, "Anyway, I don't want to talk to him these two days."

It's obviously a trivial matter, but in front of him, talking about Aunt Liu and Wen Zong, there is a sense of absurdity that he caused trouble but someone else should bear it, Lu Xian thought I don't want to lose face?

"If you don't want to talk about it, just ignore it," He Lan said angrily, "I'm really tired of these self-righteous Alphas."

Cen Ji woke up from the dream, realized where he was, turned over and fell asleep again.

"What do you want to eat tonight? Brother please."

Lu Xian thought for a while, "Shredded pork with Beijing sauce, it's best to have porridge and pancakes."

Knowing that there is such a place, He Lan immediately took out her mobile phone to book a private room: "No problem."

Lu Xian originally wanted to talk about the snack street, but the food there was heavily seasoned, so he was willing, but this person in his stomach was unwilling.

He Lan booked two private rooms, and arranged for Wen Zong and the others.

"Oh brother, this money is too hot for me." A younger brother made a speech.

Wen Zong whispered: "Do you think I'm not hot?"

That day when Jiang Lan asked him if he could do it, Wen Zong was really offended. He really didn't expect that Lu Xian's physique was so poor that he caught a cold in the wind. It was the negligence of him and Aunt Liu. If he didn't do things well, he should lie flat and get sprayed.

Not to mention Lu Xian, Wen Zong started to treat him as a simple employer, but he couldn't help Omega to share any good things he saw, as small as a baked sweet potato, so big that the family couldn't finish the good things, Wen Zong now treats Lu Xian more as a younger brother.

Lu Xian is still very worry-free.

Now that Lu Xian was in a cold war with Jiang Lan, Wen Zong and Aunt Liu were very upset, and discussed in private what to do, but they couldn't come up with anything.

Regardless of Wen Zong's size, he was still afraid of Jiang Lan, worried about saying the wrong thing.

He Lan took Lu Xian to see the musical fountain in the square, just to relax, and then drove to the restaurant when the time was almost up.

To be precise, it is more like a farmhouse. It is driven in a quite remote place, turning from a road intersection, and there is a section of dirt road. Then you can see a house number carved from a whole log horizontally, with the eye-catching three characters of "Tao Moju".

After parking the car and walking inside for a while through the bamboo forest, it suddenly became clear that there are rockery pavilions, nine winding corridors, and the dining place is in a row of low wooden houses.

Lu Xian was shocked: "There is still this place?"

"A friend opened it." He Lan explained, "There are a few famous chefs who know the north and the south, and they have everything you want."

Sure enough, Lu Xian thought, poverty limits my imagination.

Even if he is holding Jiang Lan's salary card, which contains astronomy and mathematics, he still can't learn high-end consumption.

Wen Zong and the others were sitting next door, and He Lan directly let the whole feast, which was enough for four big, five and three thick Alphas to fill their stomachs.