Chapter 23

During dinner, Jiang Lancai took the landing strings downstairs and asked the waiter for a bowl of hot soup noodles.

Lu Xian rubbed his eyes, and he was a little bit sleepy, but the gland was not painful, and his body was very comfortable. As if he was trapped in a cotton wool, he never looked up and did not look at Jiang.

"Eat some fruits first?" Jiang Lan whispered, his magnetic eardrum.

Lu Xian tilted his head slightly, "um".

When he went back, he sent a small composition with Xue Xunzheng. He and Jiang Lan completed the temporary mark when absolutely sober, and kissed! Intersection Intersection

Lin Haoyuan fought with Jiang to win a gesture. Jiang Lingshun gave Lu Xian to Xu Zhi, "Look for me."

He didn't give Lu Xian a little space, and felt that his Omega was going to burn.

"Rest assured, you can't get it." Xu Zhi pulled his landing strings and sat down and stuffed the skin grapefruit in his hand.

"Thank you." Lu Xian smiled.

"My God." Xu Zhi's tone exaggerated, "The information of your information is too strong?"

To stop.

This time is very complete. In addition to alleviating the discomfort of Lu Xian, Jiang Lan also left a mark to expel other Alpha to show his absolute sovereignty.

Lin Haoyuan told Jiang Dan in business, but said two words to find that this person was absent -minded, "Big brother, have you listened carefully?"

"Yes, I have."

"Then what did I say just now?"

Jiang Lan's eyes are far away: "You said that the new development zone has doubled the price because of the government.

Lin Haoyuan: "..." The word is not bad.

"What do you think?"

"It's okay." Jiang Lan didn't lack this business. "You have good ideas, and you need money to tell me at that time, as you can go to the normal dividend."

Lin Haoyuan couldn't talk about the business. "Big brother, I can ask what you are flying in your mind?"

"Hao Yuan." Jiang Lan waited for this sentence. He turned his head and looked at him, and looked at Lin Haoyuan's body, and then said, "It turns out that some medical research has flaws."

"for example?"

"For example, top Alpha is not affected by Omega pheromone."

"Impossible." Lin Haoyuan didn't think about it. "I remember that there were at least three Omega pheromone out of control around you. At that time

Jiang Lan seconds: "Because their pheromone is not the flavor of camellia."

Lin Haoyuan stunned, and then, like the new continent, he looked at the river novel and smirked.

Jiang Lan: "..."

Jiang Lan was unfamiliar with some joints of feelings, but Lin Haoyuan chased Xu Zhi to do his homework. It can be said that the "emotional analysis treasure book" of walking. He nodded clearly and said: "In this way, I will say that the pheromone of Lu Xian is not a camellia, but what will the osmanthus apricot, will your preference change?"

With Lin Haoyuan's guidance, Jiang Hua magically found that under this assumption, he fell in love with osmanthus apricot flowers.

Lin Haoyuan got the answer he wanted from his look, patting Jiang Qian's shoulder, "Bad, you fell in love."