Chapter 155 Nobody Knows After Selling

Jiang Jingchen's physical fitness is gradually recovering. He was much stronger in the early stage of the score division, and he can still keep up after a whole basketball game.

"Brother Chen is such an omega, it's too good." Someone whispered, "Who will be able to hold back in the future?"

Shen Xun drank the remaining lemon tea in one go.

"Shen Xun!" Jiang Jingchen, who was walking in front, turned around, "Hurry up, next class..."

Jiang Jingchen's expression changed slightly, and he did not continue.

Because someone ran to Shen Xun's side, and handed out water with a blushing face.

Both Shen Xun and Jiang Jingchen recognized it, isn't this the boy from another class who came to the classroom to deliver love letters that day?

Shen Xun couldn't help but frowned: "No need."

Hearing the words, the boy was a little anxious, looked behind him, and then whispered, "Just accept it, I told my friends that you will definitely accept it..."

Shen Xun asked: "Have I agreed?"

The boy was stunned.

Shen Xun is not a good tempered person, but there are not many people who have close contact with him, and there are not too many things involved among classmates. Shen Xun feels that it is harmless to help some small things, but this kind of thing, Obviously one has two.

Shen Xun continued: "I remember that I have said it very clearly."

The boy lowered his head, stroked the water bottle and did not speak.

Anxiety flashed in Shen Xun's eyes.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Jingchen walked over cautiously, and the repulsion on Shen Xun's face was clear.

Jiang Jingchen could see some tricks just by looking at it like this, and he began to regret coming here, what's wrong?

"The last time." Shen Xun took the water, "No matter how many people there are in any occasion, I will only refuse if you do this again."

The boy nodded slightly, but his eyes were obviously red before he left.

Jiang Jingchen sighed: "You are too unfeeling, aren't you?"

"Unfeeling is better than having an unclear attitude." Shen Xun held the water bottle without any intention of opening it, "Don't let him misunderstand."

Jiang Jingchen nodded, personally think it makes sense.

Then it was Jiang Jingchen's more troublesome biology class. According to the usual practice, he yawned before class, and the biology teacher wanted to laugh when he saw him like this.

When you are a student, there are always subjects that you are not good at. When you want to learn, your brain is releasing resistance. Biology is such an existence for Jiang Jingchen. He can maintain a high score in the usual sense because of his good brain, but The biology teacher felt that it was not impossible for this kid to get a perfect score like Shen Xun if he worked harder.

Shen Xun tilted his head, and saw that Jiang Jingchen's notes were written like a dog crawling, there was no space to write, and I'm afraid it would be difficult to find it by himself.

With just one glance, Shen Xun's obsessive-compulsive disorder came up.

Taking advantage of the time when the teacher turned around to write on the blackboard, Shen Xun clicked on Jiang Jingchen's notes: "Are there no grid lines? You write along."