Chapter 45 The Cubs Are Slandered

Henan is in the north, and the heavy snow will continue for another month.

Jiang Lan went to the company from 9 to 5, and he couldn't tell that he was the boss of the consortium at all, as if he was giving someone a bad job.

Lu Xian created at home with peace of mind. The editor felt overwhelmed by his delay in handing in the follow-up manuscript, and directly arranged to push it up, which caused some comic fans to rush over and began to leave messages to remind him to update. Lu Xian sent a contemptuous emoji to the editor and started working overtime.

Most Omegas can't talk about hobbies, let alone earn money. They are fragile and delicate, and they can only survive by relying on Alpha. Like Lu Xian, they are like aliens.

The room was well heated, and Lu Xian put a thick white blanket under the table. He liked to step on it with his bare feet. Occasionally, when he got cold, Jiang Wangcai would yawn and nestle on his feet, warming up quickly.

Followed Lu Xian to start the live broadcast, this month is not long enough.

In the past, there were only a few hundred people in the whole process, but now there are thousands of people in the first ten minutes of the broadcast. Lu Xian can't figure out where the traffic is booming.

The old fans didn't ask about Lu Xian's three-dimensional thing, but some newcomers knocked on the GIF of the two hands on the forum, and kept asking about his Alpha. Lu Xian looked at the frantically jumping barrage in agony, and replied softly: "I went to work."

In this atmosphere, there is a barrage that is very conspicuous: [Is it cool to copy Yaoshen's comics? 】

Lu Xian saw it sharply, and immediately stopped writing.

As long as creation is involved, "plagiarism" is a great shame. Lu Xian started to create comics, and when he gathered the first batch of people, black people splashed dirty water. These people seemed to be full, without any evidence.

"Is there any evidence?" Lu Xian said coldly, "I think many people have read Yaoshen's manga, do you think it looks like it?"

[An apple and a strawberry, do you ask me? Of course it's like, son, you're blind, Dad will naturally take care of you. 】

The man immediately fought back: [You Jiang accidentally overlapped the picture in the live broadcast room, are you still arguing? ! 】

This is a huge amount of information.

"Wait a minute, let me take a look." Lu Xian flipped through the forum for the first time.

Sure enough, a post about him, Yaoshen, who is a picture-stacking master, has appeared.

There is science popularization in the building, and Lu Xian finally figured out the ins and outs of the matter.

You Jiang is also a creator of the manga platform. Like Lu Xian, a rare Omega, the works are average but very popular. I have to give a reason... You Jiang showed his face.

Anyway, in the live broadcast full of beauty filters, he dressed like a high school student and called "sister and brother", which won a lot of hearts.

And last night You Jiang took out a drawing of a character created by Lu Xian during the live broadcast, and "followed the trend" and put it on the cover of Yaoshen's comics. The sharp-eyed people saw that the two pictures overlapped cleverly, as if they were one person, and Yaoshen's fans immediately exploded.

Lu Xian looked through it intently, opened the drawer, took out the official figure picture sent by the publication, and threw it directly under the camera, "This is what I drew. Do it again, I don't believe it can be stacked."