Chapter 27 The good mood to stop abruptly

It was still Lu Xian felt the breath of Jiang Lan first.

In fact, they suddenly stood very thrilling behind them, but the pheromone fusion of the two of them was harmonious, but Lu Xian was not only afraid, but was instinctual.

Lu Xian turned his head, "When did you come?"

"Soon." Jiang Lan even adapted to this atmosphere. He pointed at the villain on the board: "Am I right? Can you print it out?"

"Ah!" As soon as Lu Xian heard Jiang Lan want, he felt that the little man painted very badly, and he would wipe it. "Don't, I'll give it to you again ..."

"No." Jiang Fan grabbed Lu Xian's arm, closer from the back, and low breath and strong breath: "I want this, if I still draw it in the future, give it to me."

Lu Xian was curious: "What are you going to do?"

"Stay." Jiang Lan laughed: "Don't you think it's cute?"

Lu Xian: "..."

Jiang Lala sits over the stool, watching Lu Xian's paintings complete, and asked, "Hobbies?"

"Career." Lu Xian corrected, "I will submit regularly for a comic society."

There is no extra expression on Jiang Lan's face, as if Omega is doing anything, and most Alpha is disgusted with Omega. Omega is good at doing some. In their opinion, this not only represents the distrust of themselves, but also because Omega's physical fitness cannot keep up with it. In many cases, it is useless.

Seeing that Lu Xian was a little bit jumping in his heart, he was sharing his life with Jiang Lan.

Jiang Lan learned about it, and finally asked the draft fee.

Lu Xian reported a number.

Jiang Lan frowned: "So few?"

"A lot." Lu Xian said busy: "Generally, this price is not given, and the usual expenses are not a problem. The editor -in -chief knew that I was Omega and was surprised."

"What is surprised?"

"I have a timely manuscript. Sometimes I sit in the comics for a whole night. I can still resist."

Jiang Lan heard his heart tight and looked serious: "One night?"

Lu Xian: "..." His mouth.

"So tonight, you plan to draw a night?"

Lu Xian was speechless, there was a plan to come.

"Xiaoxian." Jiang Qian grabbed his hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of the young man: "You have a personal career and hobby, I am very happy, but you can't stay up late. I am not discussing with you, but as I ask you in the name of your alpha, and work until the day."

Lu Xian was coaxed to feel sweet: "Well, you know."

"Then we clean up now, let's go to sleep."

Lu Xian: "!"

Jiang Lan personally "invited" people, Lu Xian could only follow the master bedroom.

The color of the curtains I chose was really beautiful. As soon as I entered the door, Lu Xian glanced at the small pride at a glance, and then went to the bathroom to wash. Here he prepared things about the two people during the day.

It's true, Lu Xian was emotional.

The master bedroom had a bed. When Lu Xian came out, Jiang Lan was leaning on the bedside and read a book. The chandeliers were turned off. There was only a dim and warm bedside lamp.