Chapter 29

Lu Xian died at the corner of the table, and he could hardly sit.

Jiang Lan came ... Is it regretful? Thinking of this possibility, the ruthlessness and suffocation of the talents gradually disappeared.

The doctor was affected by the pheromone that Jiang Qian, and he was afraid of his heart, but he still asked: "Who are you?"

"I should ask you." Jiang Xing's face was expressionless: "What are you doing to my Omega?"

The doctor suddenly understood the interest, and the glands took blood. They did not notify Omega's guardians? Intersection

The doctor took a deep breath, and he had to go to the needle to pull the needle. However, Jiang Lan suddenly stepped forward. He sank his voice and passed by weakly: "Light."

"Okay." The doctor nodded.

The doctor's hand was very stable, but the needle tube was too hard. It could not avoid walking through the flesh and blood in the gland. The stiff friction caused a cone's heart pain. Lu Xian couldn't help sobbing. The moment he took the needle tube, he immediately dismissed.

Jiang Lan stepped forward and hugged people.

The gonads were inevitable that blood was soaring. The doctor was anxious to get a sterilized cotton swab, but when he turned back, he saw that the man had bowed his head and covered Omega's gland, and swallowed with the blood flowing out.

The rusty flavor was mixed with the fragrance of the rusty camellia. Jiang Lan didn't dare to imagine what Lu Xian had experienced. He thought that he would not have a desperate moment after rebirth.

The pheromone of Jiang Lan gradually repaired the gland, and the amount of bleeding was successfully stopped. However, Lu Xian was still painful, and the glands took blood, which was too tortured.

"Why ..." Jiang Lan's voice was very dumb. He obviously embraced landing strings, and he could be white to the bone festival. "Don't ask me?"

Lu Xian had a long while before digesting this sentence, and Jiang Lan had been waiting for his answer.

In the usual way, Lu Xian would measure the consequences of speaking, but he had no such thing at this moment, but he felt wronged. He instinctively arched into Jiang's arms and said: "Chu Trace said, you agree."

Lu Xian choked: "I don't want to hear it in person ... if you let my glands take blood ..."

"Jiang Lan." He whispered: "It hurts ..."

"They lie to you." Jiang Lan kissed Lu Xian's horns, and it seemed to calm down.

But in fact, the thorns behind the thorns have formed a door, blocking everyone's retreat.

Lu Yan'an's ward was on this one. He heard the movement and was flushed. It seemed to have just cried. When he saw this scene, he understood that it was Jiang Lan's pheromone. He was shocked and scared for a while, but he always felt different. He also dragged him in the first two steps and said, "I'm sorry Jiang Lan brother. The blood is me ... "

boom!

Thorns suddenly launched an attack!

He directly entangled Chu's waist, and the difference between the top and high -level was exposed at this moment, because Chu Trail had no room for resistance at all, and was threw heavily on the wall. The cobweb -shaped deep pit was immediately nailed, and Chu Traill was groaned in pain.

"If you are going to die, why do you move my Omega?" Jiang Lanan's tone was cold, and Yu Guang, his side, accurately resisted Lu Yanan. He had long lost his favor about Lu Yanan and found that this person was not good at nature. In the past, he had been overwhelming, and nothing could be compared with the loss of Lu Xian. After huge, he was afraid that he would take Jiang Lan's heart, and he would not let anyone survive.