Chapter 111 Jiang Lan is Angry

Feng Jin said that Lu Xian was a ruthless person, and he kept silent despite all the dangers along the way, but that was to others.

Facing Jiang Lan, you can be as soft as you can.

Jiang Lan sat on the edge of the bed, wrapped Lu Xian up with a quilt, and Omega kept burrowing into his arms. After a while, a layer of cold sweat covered Jiang Lan's cheeks, and the moist feeling was obvious.

"Uncomfortable?" Jiang Lan said while pulling off Lu Xian's collar.

Lu Xian wants pheromone, but he wants to prove that this person is really by his side through constant touching.

Jiang Lan let him move until Lu Xian was tired, and then he bent down and bit the gland.

The pheromones poured in continuously, and the anxiety and pain of the past few days seemed to be smoothed away by a pair of gentle big hands, Lu Xian gasped lightly.

Omega's need for pheromones has obviously doubled, and Jiang Lan dare not delay.

"You don't miss me and the baby at all..." Lu Xian made the accusation feebly, his voice was moist and filled with grievances, not at all calm and indifferent when he was being chased by the Wu family, he automatically peeled off the hard shell, and used the softest part to exert force The son poked Jiang Lan's heart and lungs, and the man's heart felt sore.

Jiang Lan wanted to explain, but his mouth was busy at the moment.

"Your child is so fussy." Lu Xian stepped forward with grievances, and said whatever came to his mind, "Without your pheromone nourishment, I would play a temper tantrum. It hurts so much that I almost thought my bones were cracked. The doctor said mild anemia, let me Eat more blood-enriching food, but I hate eating pork liver." His blink rate slowed down, obviously exhausted, but he should complain clearly, "Don't eat pork liver!"

Go, go, don't eat if you don't eat, Jiang Lan said in his heart.

Lu Xian's head sank while leaning on Jiang Lan's shoulder, and his tense nerves completely relaxed. He was comfortable in his body, and was instantly overwhelmed by intense exhaustion.

There was a tingling pain in Jiang Lan's temple, which was a sign of excessive pheromone consumption, but Jiang Lan didn't care, his Omega was there, and he came back to life.

After Jiang Lan gave the pheromone, he asked the doctor to inject him with a sedative to calm down the emotional agitation caused by the drying up of the pheromone.

Feng Jin and Cen Ji had just finished a decent breakfast when Wang Heng came to invite someone.

Cen Ji patted Wang Heng's shoulder, "Are you tired?"

Wang Heng: "Fortunately..."

"Your eyes are all black and blue, as if you were sucked dry by a female ghost."

Wang Heng: "..." There is no way to refute.

Feng Jin expected it well. Once Jiang Lan made a move, there was no room for change. The Wu family's underground experimental base was dug out, and countless reporters flocked to them with long guns and short cannons. Although they were blocked by the cordon, those glassware contained The things that are enough to shock people's eyes, this is not counted, the more anxious the Wu family is, the more violent Jiang Lan's actions are, and all the evidence left by Jiang Shumian comes in handy. Can't tell the difference between southeast and north, he is really old, even if he is tough and wants to use Lu Xian as a bargaining chip, the person he sent is definitely not the opponent of Cen Ji and Feng Jin. At the critical moment, he sold his own son Wu Yong lotus.