Chapter 97 It's Too Much

The thorns retreated slowly and swam past their feet. It was creepy to walk by.

The golden retriever fell to the ground and coughed desperately, his eyes full of fear.

Top-level suppression can easily overwhelm personal will.

Huo Qing said: "I'm really sorry, if you are not in a hurry to go back, you can play for a while."

Lu Xian's eyes fell on the downstairs, where the singing and dancing was peaceful, and everyone came in wearing exquisite dresses, but at the moment they covered their masks, sipped red wine and smiled enchantingly and recklessly, as if the human skin on their bodies would burst open at any moment, and even three or five got together, kissed and licked each other, and after throwing away their humanity, what was left was indulgence and unbearable. The scarlet on the wall flowed to the feet with the shadows.

"Thank you for the hospitality, but my Omega is tired." Jiang Lan said in a deep voice.

When Lu Xian left the manor's living room, he took a deep breath of fresh air outside. He hugged the box and asked Jiang Lan, "Brother, when are we going back to Yudu?"

"Do you want to play for two days or go back immediately?"

Lu Xian thought for a while, "Then I'll play for two more days."

Jiang Lan had no objection, "Listen to you."

On the second floor of the manor, Huo Qing looked at his second child with a cold and impatient expression, "You can't even stop him."

The bodyguard did not dare to step forward, and the golden retriever slowly adjusted its posture and knelt in front of Huo Qing.

Things went better than Lu Xian expected. The appearance of the golden retriever was nothing. He returned to the hotel room and opened the box. Apart from some incomprehensible documents, there was also a USB flash drive. Jiang Lan inserted the USB flash drive into the computer and needed a password to unlock it. Seeing this, he began to believe that Huo Qing was not lying. The password was one-time.

The overwhelming data came into view.

Huo Qing couldn't have imagined that the password was the initial six zeros. Except for Jiang Lan, most people really couldn't keep up with Jiang Shumian's brain circuit.

"Wow, it's opened!" Lu Xian was still sweating.

It was hot in the room, and Lu Xian was sensitive to temperature, so he simply wore white cotton pajamas, and his legs were bare as at home. Jiang Lan caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye, couldn't hold back his hand, touched it quickly, and then hugged Lu Xian and sat on his lap.

Lu Xian got used to it, staring at the computer screen, wondering if my IQ is completely gone?

"Brother, I don't understand."

Jiang Lan: "I don't understand either."

But the only thing that can be determined seems to be some kind of biological research results.

It seems that after his father discovered the truth about MT4, he did a lot of things behind his back.

Jiang Lan copied all the documents, sent one copy to the post and sent the other to Feng Jin.

Afterwards, he unplugged and inserted the USB flash drive again, pressed a few random numbers, and made this thing completely scrapped, and threw it into the trash can.

It's not safe to carry this thing with you.

After tidying up everything, Jiang Lan put a lot of force on his hand, leaned over and bit Lu Xian's collar.