Chapter 117 It must be fine

Lu Xian went to the hospital early the next morning, and He Lan came out to see him off, but Xue Xunyu was not seen.

Xue has a stubborn mouth and treats Feng Jin like a pity, but in the end he was the only one who "died" on the bed.

Feng Jin didn't want to be so ruthless, nor did he think so fast, but last night Xue Xunyu was like taking the wrong medicine, covering his mouth without stopping. It was full of provocation and smiles, Feng Jin is a normal Alpha, it would be impolite to bear it any longer.

Not fully marked, but the action is no longer limited to kisses and hugs.

Holding Xue Xunyu's ankle with one hand, and seeing his docile expression, Feng Jin's sanity was wiped out.

The moonlit night was clear and clear, but the criss-crossed and sticky breathing in the room, and the occasional overflowing sobs all meant...Xue Xunyu was finally no longer the little virgin of more than twenty years.

It can be regarded as a big leap in life.

There was a mole on the inner side of Xue Xunyu's thigh, which would turn bright red with a little force. Feng Jin was as dazed as he was, rubbing it over and over again, and smashing Xue Xunyu's consciousness into pieces at the same time.

"Jiang Lan and Lu Xian have already left." At this moment, Feng Jin moved closer to Xue Xunyu's ear and whispered.

Xue Xunyu's brows moved slightly, and he tried his best to get up with his whole body, but he was only less than one centimeter away from the bed, and then he stuck back heavily. Feng Jin laughed when he saw this, touched Xue Xunyu's head, and pushed him The exposed arm was put back under the quilt, "Sleep, we will go to the hospital after you have rested."

Xue Xunyu remained motionless.

Lu Xian turned his head frequently, looking in the direction of the half-mountain villa, "Brother, do you think they will..."

Jiang Lan was very useful at critical moments, and he helped his brother calmly, "Maybe, but Feng Jin is already very tolerant, they are all adults, it's normal."

That's right, Lu Xian was faintly persuaded.

Feng Jin didn't call me dad when he turned around, Jiang Lan thought to himself.

Everything in the hospital has been arranged. The ward is large and well-equipped. There are fresh lilies on the window sill. The fragrance bursts out, covering the smell of disinfectant, and relieves Lu Xian of some tension.

"Brother, if you have something to do in the company, go and do it."

Jiang Lan Wensheng: "Nothing is more important than you, do you need pheromone?"

Lu Xian was a little embarrassed when he heard the words, but he still tilted his head slightly to reveal his glands, "Yes."

Here, Xue Xunyu came up from downstairs at almost twelve o'clock, his footsteps were flimsy, but his face was ruddy.

He Lan finally waited for him.

Looking Xue Xunyu up and down, He Lan felt great psychological comfort. Look, Gao Jie is not a human being in bed, and Xiaoyu is young and energetic. Isn't that the same fate?

"Brother He Lan." Xue Xunyu's voice was very lazy, suppressing the imperceptible anger, but not to He Lan, "Where's Feng Jin?"

"Say the company has an emergency meeting, come this afternoon."

Xue Xunyu was quiet for a while, "I'm hungry."

He Lan got up, "Auntie made bibimbap today, it tastes very good."