Chapter 110 Meeting

The operating light above his head made people dizzy, and when it completely subsided, the fear and sorrow that had been suppressed in his bones surged out. Lu Xian wanted to turn over but was held down by the medical staff. He hummed softly, but no one heard him.

"The bleeding in the genital cavity is preliminarily judged to be caused by self-low blood pressure. It should be accompanied by palpitations for a period of time. Where is the patient's Alpha?" The doctor came out of the emergency room and began to ask.

Cen Ji wasn't there, Feng Jin stood guard temporarily, and couldn't understand the technical terms, so he said softly, "Is it serious?"

"May I ask, what is the alpha pheromone level of the patient? Generally, this situation is caused by the alpha pheromone level being too high, which will cause a certain amount of pressure on Omega."

Feng Jin: "...top class."

Doctor: "..." Yes, very good.

"Temporarily out of danger, the patient's spirit and willpower are very firm. If it is any weaker, there is a high probability of a miscarriage." The doctor frowned, "Let the patient's Alpha come over as soon as possible, and ensure that the pheromones will not be interrupted for the next month."

Feng Jin: "Okay, I will remember."

The doctor nodded, and just took two steps forward, when Feng Jin suddenly asked, "If an Omega is pregnant with a child of a high-level Alpha, will it be the same?"

"It varies from person to person. If you are tired, you will definitely be a little tired. After all, you need a lot of pheromones." The doctor continued: "It mainly depends on the recuperation situation."

Feng Jin pursed her lips, "Thank you."

Lu Xian was transferred to a separate ward, his face pale.

Following Feng Jin, he received a call from Xue Xunyu. As soon as he heard that Lu Xian had just escaped danger, Xue Xunyu immediately exploded, asking why he was in danger? He clamored to come over, but Feng Jin disagreed. Even though Xue Xunyu got angry in the end, Feng Jin didn't let go. I don't know if this hospital has been tracked down by the Wu family. What if there is still a conflict?

Lu Xian didn't sleep well, and some very strange pictures floated in his mind.

In the dream, he and Jiang Lan did not accept each other, and had been living a life of "respecting each other like ice". The picture was very messy, but without exception, Lu Xian's mood was blank and desolate, it was impossible... Lu Xian's eyes looked like It was covered in a layer of fog, and he felt that he had forgotten something, which was obviously not the case. Following the turn of the screen, he was lying on the operating table. Lu Xian lowered his head and saw the very flat lower abdomen, and suddenly panicked. Where is the child? Then, the scalpel pierced into the gland, and he was so painful that he almost didn't come up.

This was almost a hell-level nightmare. Lu Xian's chest suddenly sank, and the strong suffocation made him wake up from the dream in embarrassment.

Hearing the "bang bang", Feng Jin's expression changed, and he immediately pushed the door open and entered.

"Lu Xian?!" Seeing that Lu Xian almost fell off the hospital bed, Feng Jin strode forward to support him, only then did he see the water glass by the bed smashed to pieces on the ground.

Feng Jin quickly asked: "Want to drink water?"

Lu Xian's tinnitus burst out, but he didn't really understand it, he just nodded subconsciously.

When Feng Jin poured water in again, Lu Xian had already slowed down.

After taking the water glass, Lu Xian thanked him and drank it in one gulp. When he turned his head, he realized that the sky outside was dark.